Villa 3 | Bentota | 2 Bedrooms
Luxury Villa in Sri Lanka, Bentota
A luxury 2 Bedroom Villa, with a Shared Pool in Bentota | West Coast of Sri Lanka.
With Common Share of the pool with its two sister villas but total privacy, these Luxury Villas in Sri Lanka Bentota face the Indian ocean.
This particular Villa is set in the middle overlooking the swimming pool. It has two wonderful master suites on the second floor each with king-size beds and en suite bathrooms, a very large private dining and living area, an open plan modern kitchen with bar and a vaulted ceiling that reaches all the way to the roof. Each master suite is air-conditioned and has a large private balcony with beautiful views of the Indian Ocean. This is the perfect villa for entertaining and sleeps 4 people.
In front of the villa there is a stunning 30-metre lap pool with steps leading to a shallow section on one side, which is ideal for children.
Each villa has luxuriously appointed interiors, generous living and dining spaces, private kitchens, spacious balconies and master suites with oversized en suite bathrooms. The main entrance opens onto a spectacular view of the 30-meter lap pool and the ocean beyond. There is a lounge area equipped with TV, DVD player, iPod dock, a collection of DVDs and books.
NOTE: This Villa is sister property of the Villa number 60
The pool is shared with the other 2 villas on the same property side by side. But don’t worry, you will hardly feel your privacy interrupted. You will leave as you have known nothing about your neighbour.
Renting all three fully-staffed villas together and having them exclusively to you is an excellent option for big groups; to have an overall view of the whole property and images please see Villa 60.
Meal times are special here with much care taken over creating the right ambiance and is served in the main restaurant by the poolside or in the privacy of your own veranda. Fresh seafood, Sri Lankan and Mediterranean dishes are on offer prepared with locally purchased fresh vegetables and seafood brought right to the doorstep. Once a week, homemade pizzas are served cooked in the in-house wood-fired oven. Other hotel facilities include relaxing in-room massages and private Yoga sessions on request; tennis courts and equipment; baby cot, high chair and baby sitter on request; rooms service and laundry service.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS:
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included + Breakfast.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit : upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA:
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.