Villa 1 | Galle | 2 Bedrooms
Beach villa in Galle Sri Lanka | 2 Bedrooms
Ideal for a honeymoon or a romantic getaway.
This Gorgeous private beach villa in Sri Lanka is situated on a quiet wide sandy beach, and it is one of the closest beach villas to Galle Fort. An idyllic beach-side retreat for couples or small families only 10 minutes from Galle.
The living area is comfortably furnished with a tasteful blend of antiques and locally crafted furniture and opens on to a wide verandah where breakfast and other meals can be served. The terrace of the master suite overlooks the pool, garden and ocean from where you can watch the sun drop down into the Indian Ocean whilst enjoying an early evening cocktail. Let on an exclusive basis, this villa is ideal for a honeymoon or a romantic getaway where you will be spoilt by the staff. It can also accommodate a family with two children, has Satellite TV, DVD and i-pod dock. There is free wireless internet available. Please note that whilst the ocean immediately in front of the Villa is often too rough for swimming – a brief walk to the adjoining Wijaya beach (with bar and restaurant) yields a perfect coral lagoon, safe for all the family to swim and surf and is a great hang out for locals and expats alike.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront (Talpe Beach).
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Unawatuna beach, approximately 5-10 tuk tuk ride.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Dalawella beach (Wijaya) (10 minutes walk).
MASTER BEDROOM: a large master bedroom suite on the upper floor with a terrace looking out to the garden and the beach beyond. For families with young children, there is a small sleeping nook (with a double mattress and A/C) or additional beds in the main bedroom for the little ones.
GUEST SUITE: A second guest suite on the ground floor overlooking the pool terrace. There is also a separate shower and cloakroom on the ground floor.
Room Amenities: Air-conditioning and Overhead fans, safety deposit boxes. All rooms have an ensuite bathroom with hot and cold rain showers.
Guests can discuss their menu preferences directly with the chef and pay for the ingredients and transport for shopping. Read more about Villa meals policy in Sri Lanka.
- Swimming Pool;
- Direct Beach access: the ocean in front of the villa is often too rough for swimming, but a short walk along the beach would lead you to a safer reef-protected lagoon.
- Tropical garden;
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included. Rates are on Villa only basis.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.