Lake Villa 24 | Koggala | 3 Bedrooms
Koggala villa with pool overlooking the lake
Sleep: Max 4 Adults and 3 Children. Ideal for couples or small families. A Luxury villa rental near Beaches (About 5 mins drive to Ahangama or Only 700 metres to Koggala Beach), bikes available at the Luxury villa. The holiday villa accommodation in Sri Lanka comes with a Private 20-metre swimming pool, Staff & Chef.
PRICES: From US$ 390+ per night to US$ 600+ (Guidance Price only/Price on Application) – 2021/22
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & Euros (€) | Check below for seasonal rates or contact us for availability.
Christmas/New year Bookings: Change over must be 28th/29th December. (Only 7 or 14 nights will be accepted during the peak season)
This Beautiful 3 bedroom two storey Koggala Lake Villa in Sri Lanka has a design influenced by famous architect Geoffrey Bawa. The villa rests beside Koggala lake about 20 minutes from Galle and 5 minutes from tropical beaches. This lakefront Luxury Koggala villa is situated in the small village of Kathaluwa on Lake Koggala.
What to expect in this luxury Koggala lake villa rental near the beach?
The luxury Koggala lake villa rental comprises two separate pavilions, one for sleeping and the other for dining and entertaining. Both capture the spectacular views across the water to the mystical, uninhabited island of Madol Doova or enjoy the view from your very own private pontoon. This Pretty Lake Villa has a private chef, a housekeeper, gardener, pool attendant and two security guards. All this a mere 700 meters from the surf beaches at Koggala and 20 minutes by tuk-tuk to the historic town of Galle.
THE BEACH & LOCATION
The Luxury lakeside villa is well located between Galle Town and Mirissa. The Koggala stilt fishermen, Koggala Seaplane wharf and Koggala surf beach are only a 5-minute ride.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is located 5 mins tuk-tuk drive to Ahangama Beach or by bicycle (available at the Villa)
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Midigama Beach (10 mins tuk tuk drive) or Unawatuna Beach (15 mins drive).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Ahangama Beach.
The Koggala Lake Villa can accommodate up to 7 Guests in 3 Bedrooms
MASTER BEDROOM (1): Occupying the entire first floor. Kingsize 4 poster bed. Aircon. Overhead fan. Ensuite bathroom with shower and tub. Private terrace with seating and lake views.
GUEST DOUBLE (1): Ground floor. Kingsize 4 poster bed. Aircon. Overhead fan. Ensuite Indoor /outdoor bathroom.
GUEST TWIN (1): Ground floor. Two single beds. Aircon. Overhead fan. Ensuite bathroom with shower. French doors to garden.
Tropical breakfast is included in the rates. The Villa Chef is capable of western and local dishes. An à la carte menu is available for all other meals. Read more about general Villa meal policies in Sri Lanka.
MAIN FEATURES – FACILITIES
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- 3 bedrooms. (2 doubles, 1 twin, ensuite)
- 20 mins from Galle
- 10 mins from beach and surf break
- 5 mins from 5-star spa
- Staff: Cook, housemaid, gardener, security.
- Lake view, Pool, Wi-Fi/ Sat – TV/ DVD.
- 5 pets
- Tropical Breakfast included
- Able to accommodate 6 pax, with an extra bed at an extra charge (7 pax maximum).
- Extra bed for a child can be arranged
- All bedrooms en suite air con
- 2 double and 1 twin
- The master suite has bathtub
- Guest double has an outside bathroom
- K9 house pets
- Extra bed for sm child at $25 per day avail
- Suitable for events and small celebrations (max. 80 guests / On Prior armament/request)
- Dining pavilion: Open-sided facing pool, garden and lake. Teak dining table with 10 chairs.
- Pool: In front of the dining pavilion.
- Meditation pagoda: Shaded timber platform with roof overlooking lake.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check below for the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
PRICES: From US$ 390+ per night to US$ 600+ (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22 – Price on Application.
Please note we are able to offer discounts on direct bookings subject to availability.
|1st May – 30th June- 2021||390+|
|1st Jul – 31st Aug||600+|
|1st Sep – 30th Nov||425+|
|1st Dec – 13th Dec||475+|
|14th Dec – 3rdJan 2022||600+|
|4th Jan 2022 – 10th Feb||475+|
|11th Feb – 21st Feb||600+|
|22nd Feb – 31st Mar||475+|
|1st Apr – 15 Apr||600+|
|16th Apr – 30th Apr||475+|
Event Fee: at the time of enquiry.
Information: December Change Over 28th/29th
- High/Peak (Xmas & NY): 7 Nights
- High, Mid, Low: 2 Nights
Meals: Comes with an exceptional chef who is capable of western and local dishes. Payment is on an ingredients-only basis + transport.
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 Guests:
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- All taxes included: 10% Service Charge And or may add 1.7% VAT to the rates
- Tropical breakfast included in the rate
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included. Rates are on BB basis.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: Upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure or as agreed less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.
Given 5/5 by Ben F from the United Kingdom – Date of stay: Not stated.
“I wanted to write to say how much we loved our time here. The Villa itself is beautiful, but the whole experience was enhanced by the staff. Everyone was charming and Helpful. Chinthaka and Dulcie were brilliant but the ground staff were also so kind. As was our Tuktuk driver who was not only a good driver but also very helpful. Everyone had a warm, friendly aura. Congratulations on assembling such a great team. We also have to mention the dogs. We love dogs and the fact the Villa is so kind to dogs by encouraging them to stay, made our whole experience even richer. It showed compassion and kindness.
Thank you again for such a memorable time. You should be very proud of the service you offer. I can say it was one of the best holidays we have had. Warmest wishes Ben Fogle”
“The villa is located on Koggala Lake and only 5 minutes from the beaches – 10 minutes from Weligama and 40 minutes to Galle Fort. The three-bedroom (one large master bedroom, one twin and one double room) villa is set on the lake with its own boating dock where a local fisherman can take you to visit the nearby Cinnamon Island and Spice Island which we highly recommend. The fisherman also took our children fishing to their absolute delight and the fish was then placed on the grill by the in-villa chef. The villa represents a simple and relaxing way of living. The villa has a large pool in the heart of the property so if you are travelling with children it is great to watch them from the outdoor dining area or even from the top floor master bedroom. The two younger children in cots upstairs under the large oversized mosquito nets, whilst our younger two slept in the twin rooms downstairs. It was an adventure for all the family and the convenient location meant that we could pop out to nearby restaurants or spend the day in Galle Fort.”