Lake Villa 24 | Koggala | 3 Bedrooms
Koggala Lake Villa in Sri Lanka: villa with pool overlooking the Koggala lake.
Sleeps: Max 4 Adults and 3 Children. Ideal for Couples or small families.
Christmas and New year Bookings | Change over must be 28th/29th December
This Beautiful 3 bedroom two storey Koggala Lake Villa in Sri Lanka has a design influenced by famous architect Geoffrey Bawa. The villa rests beside Koggala lake about 20 minutes from Galle and 5 minutes from tropical beaches. This lakefront property is situated in the small village of Kathaluwa on Lake Koggala. The Lake Villa comprises two separate pavilions, one for sleeping and the other for dining and entertaining. Both capture the spectacular views across the water to the mystical, uninhabited island of Madol Doova or enjoy the view from your very own private pontoon. The Villa has a private chef, a housekeeper, gardener, pool attendant and two security guards. All this a mere 700 meters from the surf beaches at Koggala and 20 minutes by tuk tuk to the historic town of Galle.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is located 5 mins tuk tuk drive to Ahangama Beach or by bicycle (available at the Villa)
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Midigama Beach (10 mins tuk tuk drive) or Unawatuna Beach (15 mins drive).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Ahangama Beach.
- 3 bedrooms. (2 doubles, 1 twin, ensuite)
- 20 mins from Galle
- 10 mins from beach and surf break
- Cook plus house staff
- Lake view, Pool, Wi Fi/ Sat – TV/ DVD.
- 5 pets
- Suitable for events and small celebrations (max. 80 guests)
MASTER BEDROOM (1): Occupying entire first floor. King size 4 poster bed. Air con. Over head fan. Ensuite bathroom with shower and tub. Private terrace with seating and lake views.
GUEST DOUBLE (1): Ground floor. King size 4 poster bed. Air con. Over head fan. Ensuite Indoor /outdoor bathroom.
GUEST TWIN (1): Ground floor. Two single beds. Air con. Over head fan. Ensuite bathroom with shower. French doors to garden.
Tropical breakfast is included in the rates. The Villa Chef is capable of western and local dishes. An à la carte menu is available for all other meals. Read more about general Villa meal policies in Sri Lanka.
- Sitting room: Sat TV/ DVD. L shape sofa. French doors that open fully to garden and pool.
- Dining pavilion: Open sided facing pool, garden and lake. Teak dining table with 10 chairs.
- Pool: In front of dining pavilion.
- Meditation pagoda: Shaded timber platform with roof overlooking lake.
- Lake side pontoon: Timber structure built into lake for relaxation.
- Beaches: 10 mins to tropical beaches and surf break.
- Staff: Cook, house maid, gardener, security.
- 5 dogs in the property
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- All taxes included: 10% Service Charge And 1.7% VAT included in the mentioned rates
- Tropical breakfast included in the rate
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am – Always check at the time of Booking.
- Late check outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.
LET’S NOT SPOIL YOUR DREAM VILLA HOLIDAY IN ASIA
If the type of Villa you are looking for is booked, let us help you find a similar villa. Have a Look at our collection of Villas in Indonesia – Bali and Lombok and Villas in Thailand. Ideal for families and group of friends.