Villa 91 | Tangalle | 04 bedrooms
Luxury Villa in Tangalle – 4 bedrooms.
An historic elevated beach property with breathtaking views over the Indian Ocean.
Sleeps up to 8 adults and 3 children.
This stunning property is an historic house set in a privileged location near the Tangalle beaches. The villa features antique furnishings and is set in a stunning garden, with breath taking south westerly views across a large bay and out to sea.
The Villa comprises of two houses: a one-bedroom villa at the top of the garden and the House, a more spacious three-bedroom house accommodating a total of eight adult guests very comfortably. Both sites are charmingly rustic but with abundance of character. The interiors are vibrant with sandstone coloured walls, turquoise doors and windows, plus lots of local art and sculptures.
The salt water infinity pool is 600″ long x 396″ width and is set in the middle of the two-spacious dining and reclining pavilions. The verandas throughout the property provide the perfect backdrop to relax and unwind. The Bougainvillea and Aurelia adorned garden lead down through a private turquoise door to the secluded Seenimodera bay. The view is sensational and a focal point from wherever you find yourself in this gorgeous spacious plot. The villa also comes with two very friendly pet dogs.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surf break is 5 mins tuk tuk ride.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Seenimodera Beach (5 mins walk).
BEDROOM 1: King size four poster bed with mosquito net, AC, ceiling fan, single day bed, en suite indoor bathroom / outdoor shower / terrace. Pool and sea view.
BEDROOM 2: King size four poster bed with mosquito net, chaise long, AC, indoor bathroom / outdoor shower / terrace. Pool and sea view.
BEDROOM 3: King size four poster bed with mosquito net, AC, single day bed, en suite indoor bathroom / outdoor shower / terrace. Pool and sea view.
BEDROOM 4: Private suite with Emperor size four poster bed with mosquito net, AC, single day bed, en suite indoor bathroom and outdoor shower / garden terrace. Private veranda and dining terrace with sea view.
- Master bedroom in separate building
- All bedrooms ensuite
- 4 double bedrooms are with Air conditioning.
- Bedroom 1,2 and 3 has Sea Views and 4th Room has Beach view
The Villa comes with a Chef who is capable of both Western and Eastern cuisine. Due to its remote location, the Villa comes with a compulsory Full Board plan: Full board US$35 per day/adult. US$17.5 per day per child under 12 years old.
- Main dining table (seats # of people): 12
- Direct private access to Seenimodera bay
- Close to the beautiful Mahawella beach
- National parks within easy day trip
- 18 hole golf course 1 hour away
- Salt water pool
- TV/Study on ground floor can be converted to single ensuite bedroom
- Living area(s) without air conditioning: Bathrooms, Dining & living room, 3 bedrooms & Kitchen\
- Ceiling fans in un-air conditioned living area(s)
- Swimming pool: 50 x 33 ft
- In-house chef
- Gardener and General Maintenance
- Dining Pavilion
- Poolside Pavilion
- Entrance Pavilion
- Study / Sitting Room
- SURFING: A great surf break for beginners – Hiriketiya bay nearby with several instructors available.
- SAILING AND YACHT CHARTER
- IN-VILLA MASSAGE: 1-hour massage.
- TURTLE CONSERVATION: Rekawa is one of Sri Lanka’s most important marine turtle nesting beaches where five (out of seven) species nest throughout the year.
- BUNDALA NATIONAL PARK (Distance 67km, 1.5 hours): It is a fantastic maze of waterways, lagoons, and dunes – home to approx. 197 species of colourful birds – the highlight being the Greater Flamingo.
- YALA NATIONAL PARK (Distance 100km, 2 hours): A safari in Yala offers the chance to see some of Sri Lanka’s 91 mammals; including leopards, elephants, sloth bears, sambhars, spotted deer’s, wild boars, anteaters, civet cats, giant squirrels, lots of monkeys, and many varieties of birds.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charge and VAT included in the published rates.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00 pm and Check out – By 11.00 am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.