A luxury Colonial five bedroom Villa in Koggala with pool
Sleeps: 10 people. Ten minutes to Habaraduwa Beach.
(4 king-bedded rooms; 1 queen bedroom). Additional 3 single mattresses available on request (for children; no charge).
Situated majestically on a hill bathed in vegetation, Villa 100 Pooja Kanda is a tranquil five-bedroom villa just ten minutes’ inland from the beach at Habaraduwa on Sri Lanka’s south coast, close to historic Galle. Wide verandas, cool wraparound balconies, arched doorways and lofty beamed ceilings characterise this serene Dutch-colonial style villa that’s perfect for groups and families looking to connect and unwind. The Villa’s tranquility is further enhanced by a garden enlivened by birdsong, squirrels and inquisitive monkeys. The villa is fully staffed and comes with a swimming pool, an air-conditioned TV room and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Living room with multiple sets of elegant arched doorways spilling onto the front veranda, furnished with sofa, day beds and table with four chairs;
- Fan-cooled dining room with wooden dinning table for eight
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- Air conditioned TV room with built in sofas and 42-inch Satellite TV
- Swimming pool (10 x 7m) fringed by lush foliage, veranda and deck chairs
- Al fresco, glass-topped dining table for six on back veranda
- Billowing gardens filled with frolicking monkeys and birdsong
- Small outdoor dining table in verdant jungle setting
- Stone steps leading to a high rocky outcrop with built-in seat
- Wide, pillared verandas encircling both floors of the villa
MASTER BEDROOM (Ground Floor): Interconnected to Bedroom 2, making these rooms an ideal family suite; Super king-size bed draped in mosquito netting; Lush garden views; Furnished with wardrobe and sofa; Ensuite with hot water shower and bathtub; Air conditioned.
BEDROOM TWO: Located on ground floor adjacent to master bedroom; King-size four-poster bed draped in mosquito netting; Lush garden views; Air conditioned; Ensuite bathroom with hot water shower.
FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS: Three air conditioned bedrooms are located on the first floor; Four-poster beds; Encircled by shady balcony; Light and airy with arched doors framing serene garden views; Air conditioned; With twin sinks and hot water showers.
A selection of Western and Sri Lankan dishes is available. Special requests can be accommodated (including special diets). The meals are on ingredients cost after presentation of groceries bills.
- SWIMMING POOL: 8.1 x 7.5 x 1.5m.
- WiFi internet; telephone for local calls.
- 42-inch flat-screen TV with satellite connection; iPod docking station; books; games.
- SPA: Villa staff will arrange for a trained masseuse to come to the property at a prearranged time at your request.
- FAMILIES: The Villa is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include a high chair; baby cot; car seat; books; games; pool fencing; stair gates, playpen, baby monitor and changing mat.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Government Taxes and Service charge included.
- Breakfast included in the rates.
- Rates for 1 to 3 bedrooms available (343USD/417USD/750USD for Low, High and Peak Season). Please contact us for more information.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.