Villa 101 | Bentota | 9 Bedrooms
Bentota Beach 9 bedroom Villa.
Ideal for large groups and celebrations.
To check real-time availability, please contact us.
This intimate villa on the beach offers 9 stylish and comfortable rooms; a beautiful, wild beach, tropical gardens and a sun-dappled pool, great food & warm, friendly service. A private escape, designed for relaxation, for romance, for reconnecting with yourself, your best friends and lovers.
Indulge in the sounds of nature – bird song at dawn, frog chorus at dusk; hear the waves crashing on the shore, feel the warm breeze rustling the coconut palms, delight in the sunny elegance of the property itself; sip a chilled beer while you lounge by the pool or curl up with a favourite book; relax and enjoy the warm Sri Lankan hospitality we are known for.
- Sleeps 20 people (2 rooms as Triple accommodation), in 05 Standard rooms and 04 Deluxe rooms equipped with in-room safes, A/Cs, overhead fans, hair dryers & hot/cold rain showers, cable TV, kettle & mini-fridge;
- Carefully crafted menus – special dietary requirements catered for on request
- “Whole Villa” bookings at discounted rates (2 nights minimum stay)
- This Villa does not encourage children under 10 years of age and there are no special rates or facilities for children.
- Direct beach access over the single-track railway line at the bottom of the garden.
This Villa places emphasis on the quality of food. The menu ranges from traditional Sri Lankan to an array of contemporary international dishes.
Carefully crafted à la carte menus: special dietary requirements catered for on request. Read more about Meal Policies in Sri Lankan Villas.
SPA TREATMENTS: The Villa offers in-house massages in its very own spa. If you would like to book a treatment, please speak to the Villa Guardian who will assist accordingly.
WATER SPORTS: Break away from tranquility to seek action and excitement on the lake with a variety of water sports including jet skiing, water skiing, and banana boat rides.
KANDHA VIHARAYA VISIT: Built in 1734, this temple on a hill is a popular place of worship for locals. Take a pilgrimage or simply visit to witness Buddhist rituals in action.
THE TURTLE HATCHERY: Visit the turtle hatchery run by Sri Lanka’s pioneering sea turtle conservation project. Learn about this important operation and help to release the day’s hatchlings into the ocean.
BERUWALA FISHING HARBOUR: Visit one of the main fishery harbours on the West Coast of Sri Lanka and watch fisherman offloading the morning’s catch from their colourful canoes.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS:
- Service charge and Taxes included, Breakfast included.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 1.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA:
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.