Villa 104 | near Galle | 5 bedrooms
A five bedroom Villa near Galle.
A Lake Villa, ideal for families and friends who want to stay close to a beach.
5 minutes from beaches of Koggala or 10 to 15 from Unawatuna and Galle Beaches. PLEASE ENQUIRE ON REAL TIME AVAILABILITY.
This Modern five bedroom Villa near Galle has been designed with the mix of a modern and traditional Sri Lankan architectural style. This lakefront property is located in the fishing village of Kathaluwa, facing the famous uninhabited Madol Doowa, an Island that was described in the famous Sri Lankan Novel by Author Martin Wickramasinghe. The Villa comprises of 5 large bedrooms with all the modern amenities. All the rooms in the villa are very spacious and capture the spectacular views across the water to the mystical Madol Doova. If you have read the novel, it has a strange story about one and only coconut tree in the island that is still there for you to see. The Villa has an in-house chef who can enlighten your taste buds with authentic Sri Lankan cuisines and also with the Western Dishes as per your wishes.
From the Villa, it only takes 5 minutes for you to reach the Koggala Beach and 20 minutes via a tuk-tuk or 10 to 15 mins by an arranged Vehicle to the historic Galle (Unawatuna Beaches) Town, which has one of the UNESCO world heritage sites, such as the ancient Dutch Fort. The large Swimming pool is always open for you and during the leisure times Boat rides on the River and visiting the “Madol Doova” is something you can do during your stay at the Villa. Additionally, excursions can be arranged from the Villa.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Recently some villas add a 10% Service charge, such additions will be confirmed at the time enquiry, if applicable. For this Villa a 10% Service charged will not be charged.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00am – Always check at the time of Booking.
- Late check outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.