Villa 105 | Galle Fort Villa with Pool | 3 bedrooms
Three bedroom Galle Fort Villa in Sri Lanka with a private pool
Ten to Fifteen minutes to nearby beaches. Ideal for cricket lovers who want to be near the Galle Cricket Stadium.
Once inside the walls of of this Galle Fort Villa in Sri Lanka, you have entered your private oasis. Experience old world charm with a modern twist.
This beautiful, unique villa, situated within the Fort overlooks the ramparts and words cannot express the glorious sunset or the ocean view on display almost every day. Step into a hall that has retained its original black and white checkered floor tiles: the Villa is a 17th Century ancient Portuguese home.
- Air Conditioning
- Cricket Stadium few minutes walk away
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Laundry Service
- Plunge Pool
- Private Garden
- Staffed Villa (cook or chef on extra cost)
Master Suite: first floor, four-poster bed with ceiling fan and A/C: french windows leading to the terrace and offering unbeatable sunset views over the Indian Ocean and the ramparts.
Second Suite: a Double Bedroom, four-poster beds, ceiling fan and A/C, on the ground floor facing the courtyard and plunge pool.
Twin bedroom: two beds, ceiling fan and A/C on the ground floor.
FOOD AND SERVICES
There is a staff of two people: one will help in the kitchen and prepare breakfast. For other meals the villa is either given on self catering whilst the staff will do the shopping, chopping and cleaning up afterwards. If you prefer to have the meals cooked for you, the Villa can arrange a chef or cook on an additional daily rate.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am – Always check at the time of Booking.
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.