Villa 11 | Galle | 4 Bedrooms
A 04 bedroom Beach Villa in Galle, Sri Lanka
Luxury Beach Villa with private pool in Galle, with In-house Massage & Yoga facilities, Great for a private yoga session by the pool. The Beach villa Sleeps 8 guests in 04 bedrooms. Ideal for weddings too.
PRICES: From US$ 250 per night to US$ 1350 (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & Euros (€) | Check below for seasonal rates or contact us for availability.
Indulge yourself at this outstanding beachfront villa only 7 km from historic Galle in Sri Lanka. The villa has 4 double bedrooms, a large living and dining area which opens onto a broad terrace, and a large infinity pool with spectacular ocean views.
What to expect in this 04 bedrooms beachfront villa in Galle?
The Villa 04 Bedroom villa with a fully staffed including a chef, offers discreet luxury with an utterly relaxing ambience at excellent value. This modern villa, designed by a renowned Australian architect is probably the closest luxury beach villa to historic Galle, only 10 mins ride away. The villa’s name itself means “resting place” in Sinhalese and its intimate design and excellent facilities and services aim to provide guests with a memorable stay.
THE BEACH & LOCATION
Just 5km from Galle and less than 2 hours from Colombo, The Beach Villa has a stunning location which we admit no picture can do justice to! Be mesmerised by the rolling surf on one of the best stretches of beach in Sri Lanka. Enjoy a swim just a few hundred metres along the beach from the villa or watch Sri Lanka’s unique stick fishermen. Most of all, live the unforgettable experience of witnessing a female turtle come and lay her eggs right on Ambalama’s beach (but please no flash and no noise or she will go elsewhere!)
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Unawatuna Beach, 5 mins tuk-tuk ride.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Approx. 350 metres from the Villa, along the beach.
The Villa has three king-sized bed suites and one twin suite. Each room has an en suite bathroom with two of the suites including outside showers — an experience not to be missed. Four-poster beds with ultra-comfortable mattresses, mosquito netting and fresh linen sheets offer a wonderful night’s sleep. The temperatures at night are comfortable with cooling breezes off the ocean, but all rooms have air-con and fans. Travelling with children? Two of the suites have daybeds suitable for young children to sleep on and cots can also be provided.
Guest Suite Amenities
All villas have luxury mattresses, mosquito net framed 4 poster bed, air-con, toiletries, Bluetooth enabled speakers, and safe deposit boxes
- Infinity Pool: Swim in the beautiful infinity pool that overlooks the beachfront directly in front of the villa;
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary high-speed wifi is available throughout the villa and in the bedrooms
- In-House Massage and Yoga: Relax with a traditional massage in your Villa or re-energize with a private yoga session by the pool.
- Full staff service: have the service of a luxury hotel, while enjoying total privacy. The full staff will cater to your every need, from cleaning to serving you drinks by the pool, to helping plan local activities.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
Enjoy incredible food inside the villa by the Villa’s highly trained chef. Choose your cuisine or let us surprise you with traditional Balinese dishes. To see how it works, read more about Villa Meal Policies in Sri Lanka.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check below for the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
PRICES: From US$ 250 per night to US$ 1350 (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22 – Price on Application.
- Guest Suite – $250 *
- Entire Villa – $850* Subject to availability. Check promotions.
High dates: 6 Jan – 17 Dec
- Entire Villa – $1,350
Peak dates: 18 Dec – 5 Jan
Meals: Comes with an exceptional chef who is capable of western and local dishes. Payment is on an ingredients-only basis + transport.
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 Guests:
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included. Rates are on Villa only basis.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: Upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure or as agreed less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.
“The location of the place was at perfect proximity from most of the pubs and experiences we needed. The villa itself is very basic and authentically beautiful with a wide beach view that relaxes your eyes. The staff are very attentive to your needs and the chef’s food is good. Make sure you ask Roshan for his chocolate cake.”
“Home away from home” – Date of stay: July 2019
“We have visited several times & the villa remains the perfect place to get away from the hustle & bustle of city life. The staff are as gracious as ever – attentive, helpful & service is from the heart. They seem to be able to predict your every need as if by telepathy! The villa of 4 large double rooms has seen improvements over the years & is beautifully maintained. The Villa team led by Head Chef Roshan was always spot on & the food was absolutely delicious – from Western to Chinese to Sri Lankan. Breakfast was a delight & each afternoon, we were surprised by a wonderful cake or some savoury morsel – so delicious. It was a pleasure planning the daily menu with the chef & his skill/diversity is impressive!
July is hot & humid in Sri Lanka – the seas were ferocious & did not allow us to swim in it but the infinity pool was perfect! We had a totally relaxing week & highly recommend it if you want some downtime to recharge & rejuvenate! Thank you Chris & the team!”