Villa 114 | Luxury Weligama Villa | 5 Bedrooms
A Beachfront Villa in Weligama, Sri Lanka
Five-bedroom Villa on the beautiful curvaceous southern coast of Weligama, Sri Lanka.
Surrounded by pristine sapphire waters and a wonderful natural landscape, this house is a pearl in the lap of luxury. Weligama is an upbeat coastal town famous for its sandy beaches and safe surfing. A picturesque thirty-minute drive along the beautiful coast takes you to the splendour of the 400-year-old Dutch colonial Galle Fort, a famous UNESCO World Heritage Site. Mirissa Beach is just around the corner, one of the most popular surfing and whale watching destinations. The Villa is part of a complex of luxury Villas overlooking the Weligama Bay and is completely private.
CLOSEST BEACH: A small road from the villa leads to the beach, walking distance. The beach is safe for swimming during the season.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Five minutes to surf breaks (Weligama Beach).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: 5 mins walk.
The Villa offers five direct Ocean-views en suite air-conditioned bedrooms spread across different levels. All 5 rooms have ceiling fans and mosquito nets. The Master Suite boasts of a beautiful sitting area and a grand Master bathroom designed for luxury. There is a selection of King Beds and Twin Beds to suit your needs as a couple or surrounded by friends and family.
- 3 king beds
- 2 sets of twin beds
- 1 full-size couch in Master Room
- 1 baby crib.
This villa comes with BB Basis, except for Peak Season (15th December to 10th January), where rates include Full Board. Other meals are on an a la carte menu option. Read more about villa meal policies in Sri Lankan villas.
- Private Four-Storied Villa with an enclosed Garage
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Personalised Butler & Service Team
- Bespoke Menu Options
- Private infinity-edge pool with underwater music speakers
- Private ocean-facing Dining Pavilion
- Private ocean-facing Rooftop BAR
- Private Massage Room
- SONOS music system (Living room only)
- Various outdoor and indoor dining options with Barbeque
- Large Sun Terraces
- Handcrafted Swings
- Large beautifully designed Kitchen
- Spectacular Natural landscaped gardens with a functioning “Well”
- On-Site Laundry
- 24-hour generator backup
Shopping & Sightseeing: Take a leisurely walk across the beautiful quaint town of Weligama, while visiting some beautiful Buddhist Temples. short 30-minute drive will take you to Galle
Safari Adventures: The national parks of Udawalawe and Yala are approximately 2-3 hours’ drive from the Villa. Yala National Park has the highest leopards concentration in the world.
Bike Riding: For sports and adventure enthusiasts check our excursions around the Galle Countryside in a very memorable fashion.
Surfing: Book your surfing lessons or just get your surfing board and enjoy the blue waters. Weligama Bay is renowned as a learners’ paradise for surfers.
Diving: The Cape Weligama Dive Centre, next door to the villa offers First-rate PADI dive courses and exciting dives.
Whale & Dolphin Watching (from December to April): A 15-minute drive to the Mirissa harbour will take you into the deep ocean for a tranquil experience. One may see any or all of the five different kinds of whales and four different kinds of dolphins. If you want to do it in style, check our Whale Watching excursions on a private catamaran.
Sea Turtle Farm & Hatchery: This is a unique experience offered by a handful of places around the House. We can organise a tour for you and if the timings are right, one may have the privilege of releasing a young turtle back into the ocean.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service Charge And VAT are included.
- Breakfast is included in the rates, except for Peak Season (15th December to 10th January), where rates include Full Board.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.30 pm and Check out – By 10.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.