Villa 116 | Weligama | 9 Bedrooms
Luxury 9-bedroom beachfront property in Weligama
A group of 5 villas located in a lush tropical garden, ideal for large groups.
Can also be rented by room. Sleeps: 18 adults
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR RATES BY SEASON AND REAL-TIME AVAILABILITY. As these villas can be rented by room, we recommend you ask us well in advance for exclusive use of the property.
This stunning beachfront property in Weligama has a total of nine luxurious ensuite bedrooms spread over five unique buildings in a tropical garden. Wake up to the sound of the ocean in one of the comfortable king-size beds. Discover handpicked art pieces and hidden gems and relax in chic elegance.
The property has 5 different villas spread around the tropical garden.
MAIN VILLA – 4 bedrooms: A 4-bedroom house with 2 suites on the top floor and 2 suites on the ground floor. All rooms are ensuite, have WiFi, A/C, ocean views and a private terrace.
THE WALAWA – 2 bedrooms: the villa has a fully equipped kitchen, a living room with a lush sofa and TV. The villa boasts also a veranda, where you will find an enormous dining table that seats 12 people and beautifully upholstered furniture for every taste. Has Wifi, TV, A/C, Ocean views and a verandah.
THE GARDEN HOUSE – 1 bedroom: the Garden House has a huge bathtub made of a single piece of marble right in the bedroom. The rest of the space is divided into a cosy living room with a dining table and a chill-out area with TV and a soft sofa that can easily be transformed into a bed. The garden house has WiFi, a TV, A/C and a garden view.
THE PAVILION – 1 bedroom: designed so that the house completely merges with the surrounding nature. The bathroom is built under the open sky. The Pavilion is located closest to the main gate and the driveway. Although it is completely enclosed by the garden, we do not recommend staying here if you are a light sleeper. The Pavilion has A/C, Wifi and garden views.
THE BEACH HUT – 1 bedroom: The Beach Hut is located away from the other spaces and is the closest to the ocean. To get to the bathroom you walk down from the round bedroom via a swirling stairway. The beach hut has WiFi, A/C, ocean views and a private terrace.
All food is organic and locally sourced. The villa has a diverse menu for every taste, including fresh fish, vegetarian, and vegan options. Breakfast is included and will be served from 8 to 12 am in the dining area of the main villa. The villa does not have a bar but you are welcome to bring your favorite alcoholic beverages with you. They will keep your drinks cold and fresh and serve you free of corkage charge.
This Villa has a Restaurant Menu meal policy. You can read our article for more information about Villa meal policies in Sri Lanka.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- The rates are inclusive of taxes and service charge. Exclude gratuities that are payable directly to the staff.
- Rates are on BB basis. If booked on an exclusive use, please enquire about HB and FB options.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter. Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date, and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.