Villa 117 | Galle | 3 bedrooms
Modern 3-bedroom Villa in Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
Lovely 3 bedroom villa perched on a hilltop sleeping 6. Can be rented with its sister villa for groups of up to 12.
Built over 3 floors: ground floor with kitchen/dining, sitting area, garden and pool. 1st floor with a twin room and guest double, the master suite is on the 2nd floor. Rooftop terrace and garden with 360 views across the countryside and out to sea.
There are beaches nearby: jungle beach, which can be accessed by a 15 min walk – the final part is down a steep path thru the jungle; Unawatuna beach could also be walked to but easier by Tuk Tuk in about 5 mins and then further afield are the beaches at Thalpe about 10 mins by Tuk Tuk.
This villa has a soundproof adjoining door with its sister villa 118 and both can be rented at the same time for groups of up to 12.
The interior is to a very high standard; king-size beds, rain showers, teak plank flooring, huge floor to ceiling windows that slide open and air conditioning.
The cook is capable of both western as well as local cuisine and his cooking is often singled out for praise in reviews. The villa is rented on a villa-only basis and the meals can be arranged with the cook on an ingredients+transport cost.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- INCLUDED: Staff, Electricity, mains water, Basic cleaning and garden supplies, Baby cot with mosquito net, Baby high chair
- NOT INCLUDED: Provisioning costs, Transportation, Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour)
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter. Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.