Villa 118 | Unawatuna | 3 bedrooms
Modern 3-bedroom Villa in Unawatuna with incredible views, Sri Lanka
Lovely 3 bedroom villa with incredible 360 views. Sleeps: 6. Can be rented with its sister villa for groups of up to 12.
Perched on a ridge overlooking the jungle canopy stunning views inland and out to sea this 3-bedroom villa is a fantastic solution for groups of friends and families and can be rented with its sister adjoining villa for larger groups.
The hallway at the entrance opens to a cool and open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and dining table and has floor to ceiling windows that completely slide back allowing the gentle breeze to flow through the villa. The connecting door for each villa is here if you decide to take both properties – if not, the door will remain shut and you’ll be in the serenity of your own private villa.
Tiled steps lead down to a sitting area with sofas, TV, games and books that has sliding windows onto the pool deck. Head up to the rooftop and there are circular sofas facing east with views that stretch towards the hill country. Sunrise from here is incredible to witness. The uppermost level is grass and faces west: sunsets are blissful.
This villa has a soundproof adjoining door to Villa 117 also with 3 bedrooms that can be rented at the same time for groups of up to 12.
There are beaches nearby: jungle beach which can be accessed by a 15 min walk – the final part is down a steep path thru the jungle; Unawatuna beach could also be walked to but easier by Tuk Tuk in about 5 mins and then further afield are the beaches at Thalpe about 10 mins by Tuk Tuk.
All the bedrooms are modern, stylish, elegant, comfortable, ensuite with lovely bathrooms and have air-con and overhead fans. The king-size bedrooms (2) have huge windows (with remote-controlled blinds) that enjoy incredible far-reaching views and the breeze is refreshing and lovely. The third bedroom is a twin room with 2 single beds.
The cook is capable of both western as well as local cuisine and his cooking is often singled out for praise in reviews. The villa is rented on a villa-only basis and the meals can be arranged with the cook on an ingredients+transport cost.
All bedrooms air-con and ensuite
Large bedrooms and lovely bathrooms
Floor to ceiling windows
East facing deck with seating
Shared garden roof terrace with stunning 360 views over the jungle and sea
Sat TV / WiFi
Galle Fort in 15 mins
Beaches in 5 – 15 mins
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- INCLUDED: Staff, Electricity, mains water, Basic cleaning and garden supplies, Baby cot with mosquito net, Baby high chair
- NOT INCLUDED: Provisioning costs, Transportation, Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour)
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter. Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.