Villa 119 | Galle | 6 bedrooms
Two modern sister villas with 3 bedrooms each, swimming pool a few minutes from Unawatuna beach.
Sleep: 12 people
Two 3 bedroom villas (Villa 117 and Villa 118), each with a pool, built with an adjoining door and that can be rented together, sleeping 12, or individually each sleeping six people. The villa is built over 3 floors: ground floor with kitchen/dining, sitting area, garden and pool. 1st floor with a twin room and guest double, the master suite is on the 2nd floor. Rooftop terrace and garden with 360 views across the countryside and out to sea.
The interiors of the villas are to a very high standard; king-size beds, rain showers, teak plank flooring, huge floor to ceiling windows that slide open and air conditioning.
There are beaches nearby: jungle beach which can be accessed by a 15 min walk – the final part is down a steep path thru the jungle; Unawatuna beach could also be walked to but easier by Tuk Tuk in about 5 mins and then further afield are the beaches at Thalpe beach about 10 mins by Tuk Tuk.
All the bedrooms are modern, stylish, elegant, comfortable, ensuite with lovely bathrooms and have air-con and overhead fans. The king-size bedrooms (4) have huge windows (with remote-controlled blinds) that enjoy incredible far-reaching views and the breeze is refreshing and lovely. The other two bedrooms are twin rooms with 2 single beds.
The cook is capable of both western as well as local cuisine and his cooking is often singled out for praise in reviews. The villa is rented on a villa-only basis and the meals can be arranged with the cook on an ingredients+transport cost.
- 2 identical 3 bedroom villas with an adjoining door
- 4 doubles and 2 twin
- All bedrooms air-con and ensuite
- Large bedrooms and lovely bathrooms
- Floor to ceiling windows
- East facing deck with seating
- Garden roof terrace with stunning 360 views over the jungle and sea
- Dining table for 12 can be set up in one of the villas
- Each villa has a pool
- Sat TV / WiFi
- Galle Fort in 15 mins
- Beaches in 5 – 15 mins
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- INCLUDED: Staff, Electricity, mains water, Basic cleaning and garden supplies, Baby cot with mosquito net, Baby high chair
- NOT INCLUDED: Provisioning costs, Transportation, Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour)
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter. Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.