Villa 12 | Mirissa | 4 Bedrooms
A new Beach house with pool, Mirissa, South Coast, Sri Lanka.
Sleep: 8 to 10 Guests. A Private budget beach house rental in Mirissa. Great for a small family with children too.
PRICES: From US$ 400 per night to US$ 800 (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & Euros (€) | Check below for seasonal rates or contact us for availability.
Christmas and New year Bookings: Christmas and New year Bookings | Minimum 14 nights
This lovely laid-back beach house in Mirissa is a newly completed beach villa in Sri Lanka. The villa has 4-bedroom and 4 bathrooms. The modern beach house located next to its sister property, Villa 49. Both villas can be rented together for larger groups.
What to expect in this 04 bedroom Mirissa Beach house in Sri Lanka?
This beach house in Mirissa, Sri Lanka is in a 2-acre estate, completely surrounded by a wall, and has nightly security. It is a great place to enjoy yourself with young children. The professional staff will take care of your every need and a private chef will prepare locally inspired cuisine. This exclusive property offers a spectacular one of a kind ocean-view, with private beach access. Surrounded by the lush jungle of Sri Lanka and facing the famous Madiha surf points. With no surrounding neighbours, The Beach house in Mirissa grants you all the privacy you’ll need.
THE BEACH & LOCATION
Conveniently located on the popular south coast of Sri Lanka next to one of the world’s best beaches, you will find the villa on the Galle–Matara Road, 155km from Colombo. This beach location, set off the main road offers complete peace and tranquility.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Madiha Beach, 10 mins walk or in front of the villa.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Madiha Beach, 10 minutes walk. Mirissa Beach, 10 mins tuk tuk ride.
The Mirissa Beach house villa can sleep 8 guests in 04 bedrooms
Bedroom 1: 1 king bed
Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
Bedroom 3: 1 king bed
Bedroom 4: 1 king bed
- 4 Master Suites, each with a Private Bathroom.
- A fully equipped kitchen: Refrigerator, Freezer, Oven, Microwave, Stove, Espresso machine, Mixer, Blender, Toaster, and such.
- A/C and ceiling fan in every room of the villa.
- WiFi High-Speed Internet.
- Lovely pool with a spectacular view.
- Free private parking spaces for maximum of 8 Vehicles.
- Dining areas Indoor and Outdoor for 8-12 People.
- Private beach access.
- FULL CLEANING SERVICE DAILY.
- Private Chef Dinners service is optional.
- Full Concierge Service for every activity, transport, or special request is provided.
The Villa has an in-house chef who is capable of western and local dishes and payment is on an ‘ingredients only basis’ + transport. To see how it works, read more about Villa Meal Policies in Sri Lanka.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check below for the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
PRICES: From US$ 400 per night to US$ 800 (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22 – Price on Application.
Event Fee: at the time of enquiry.
- Peak (Xmas & NY): 14 Nights
- High, Mid, Low: 3 Nights
Meals: Comes with an exceptional chef who is capable of western and local dishes. Payment is on an ingredients-only basis + transport.
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 Guests:
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included. Rates are on Villa only basis.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: Upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure or as agreed less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.
“We stayed with our teenagers for a week. Everything about the villa is fantastic. We didn’t eat out in the evenings as the food was exceptional. Gayan, the villa manager, is one of the nicest and most efficient people I have ever encountered on a holiday. Everything he suggested we do during the day was thoroughly enjoyable, and if we wanted to laze by the pool, the staff were always on hand with food and drinks. The snorkeling at Polhuna Beach and the tea plantation visit are a must. We did visit Galle but were perfectly happy around and about Mirissa.
The villa has a huge garden, well maintained, and a long-length pool. The rooms are all spacious and immaculately kept. The beach outside the villa is fine for kids to play on and walk, but we enjoyed surfing and bodyboarding at Weligama and Mirissa. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Definitely returning to Sri Lanka.”