Villa 14 | Negombo | 3 Bedrooms
Luxury 3 bedroom beachfront Villa | Between the lagoon and the sea
10 minutes from Colombo International Airport, If you looking to rent villas in Negombo (west coast), This House is a good option. The Villa Sleeps 6 to 8 Guests with children in 3 bedrooms and has a small pool.
PRICES: From US$ 300 per night (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & Euros (€) | Check below for seasonal rates or contact us for availability.
Beautifully positioned between the lagoon and the sea on a quiet stretch of northwestern coastline, this Villa welcomes you to the shores of Negombo: the Villa features two Deluxe Rooms and an exclusive Suite that opens up to a stunning view of the great Indian Ocean. The villa features also a fully stocked kitchen and a private butler at your beck and call. Should you wish additional facilities such as a pool, gym, spa, and even a professional water sports centre are available one step away at the next door hotel. The City of Colombo is located 30 minutes away via the Katunayake Expressway.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Hikkaduwa Beach (1 hr drive). Negombo is ideal for Kitesurfers. The closest kitesurfing beach is a 10-minute drive.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Negombo beach (10 minutes drive).
MASTER BEDROOM (1): 71 sqm. The suite has access to a private deck and pool. With the capacity to comfortably accommodate up to four adults, you may also choose to dine upon the pool deck as a Signature Dining experience. Other unique features of this room include a Jacuzzi. The pool deck remains reserved only for guests in the Suite and opens up to a tranquil stretch of the Negombo coastline for added pleasure.
DELUXE TWIN (1): 29.9 sqm. With a large, plush twin Bed, this Deluxe Room is a sprawling space of tropical luxury with modern creature comforts amidst an earthen, minimalist ambience.
DELUXE QUEEN (1): 33 sqm. Features one Queen Bed.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES IN ALL ROOMS
- Individual Air Conditioning, Fans
- Electric Power (220V-240V)
- Free Wi-Fi, LCD TV with Satellite Channels,
- Bottled Water
- Mini Bar
- Hot and Cold Water
- Electronic Safe
- Tea/Coffee Making Facility
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Shoe Horn,
- Umbrella, Shopping Bag
- Child Minding Services and Baby Cots on Request
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check below for the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
PRICES: 2021/22 – Price on Application.
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Rates on Villa Only basis. Please request the BB, HB and FB supplements.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.
Unfinished surroundings – Date of stay: January 2019
“The Villas are pretty and well maintained. Unfortunately, there are a big but, the surrounding outdoors is in many ways unfinished. The Villas are built in a big field with rather high grass. This is very uncomfortable. On our way to the hotel Lagoon in the evening (where you have all your meals) we run into a big snake in the grass. One of us almost put his foot on it. When we told the reception about it they reacted with surprise but no excuse or further action. Nice Villas but the location is a bit wrong with a rather busy road between the Villas and the hotel where you have your meals. The unfinished and unsecure surroundings (snakes) is a big no and we can, unfortunately, recommend it even if the Villas are really nice.”