Luxury Villa 15 | Galle | 3 Bedrooms
Ultimate Luxury Beach Villa with a Private pool, Galle, Sri Lanka.
Sleeps – 6 – No children under 12 yrs
Stunning private eco-designed Villa on the top of a hill over the Indian Ocean in Tangalle. Sleeps 4 adults + 2 children. Great for a honeymoon, a romantic getaway, or small families.
PRICES: From US$ 1400 per night to US$ 2400 (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & Euros (€) | Check below for seasonal rates or contact us for availability.
Just beyond the massive hand-carved wooden gates of this ultra-luxury Villa lies a vast 2-acre estate Villa in Talpe, Galle. Guests are transported to their own private world, where lavish luxury meets barefoot tranquillity, complete with palm trees, crashing waves, and a beautifully appointed Dutch colonial house of luxurious proportions. Enter the lush grounds of this Estate and feel yourself lulled by the gentle breezes of the Indian Ocean. With full views of the undulating horizon, our Sri Lankan-styled three-bedroom residence sits resplendent amid coconut palms on a sprawling estate.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Unawatuna Beach, 5 mins tuk tuk ride.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Approx. 900 metres walk from the Villa, along the beach.
MASTER BEDROOM: Wake and stroll through the doors of your suite that swing out to the veranda, unveiling the azure grandeur of the Indian Ocean. Your luxuriant space here includes a generously sized dressing room and lavishly equipped ensuite bathroom. Oceanview: King bed | Air conditioning | Ceiling fans | TV | Safe | Sitting area | Dressing room with desk | Ensuite bathroom with wash basin, rain shower, long bath, WC and bidet.
BEDROOM 1: Relish languid palm-fringed views of the sea from the elegant depths of your sumptuous suite. Offers direct access to the open veranda and all that’s required to be ensconced in luscious comfort. Ocean view : King bed | Air conditioning | Ceiling fans | TV | Safe | Sitting area | Dressing room with desk | Ensuite bathroom with wash basin, rain shower, long bath, WC and bidet
BEDROOM 2: With doors opening into the verdant garden at the back of the villa, your reclusive chamber here provides the perfect retreat into idyllic harmony. Beautifully finished to the last detail. Garden view | Two super single beds |Air conditioning | Ceiling fans | TV | Safe | Sitting area | Desk | Ensuite bathroom with wash basin, rain shower and WC.
- TV ROOM: Enjoy a dedicated entertainment space furnished with Blu-ray DVD player, computer, work desk, sofa daybed, coffee/tea making facilities and ensuite bathroom.
- LIVING ROOM: Gather for chatter. Or simply to enjoy one another’s company with only the sounds of nature for accompaniment. Keep the doors open for natural air cooling, courtesy of the ever present sea breeze.
- DINING ROOM: Feel free to dine wherever you please. Should you however prefer a more intimate experience indoors, House dining room next to the main house accommodates a party of up to 8 diners comfortably.
- SWIMMING POOL: Time is sublime here. Take a dip in refreshing bliss. Bask in the shade or under the sun.
- POOL PAVILION / IN-VILLA DINING:Recline in nature’s glory from dawn to dusk. With a book or absolutely nothing on your mind. Escape here to be one with nature, or to connect with family and friends over ambrosial pleasures.
- CONCIERGE: Your comfort and convenience are their utmost concern. Upon request, we can assist to arrange the following services for your enjoyment.
Laundry | In-villa massage | Private yoga class | Tour and transport
The Villa has a dedicated chef to provide as many meals as guests desire. The chef is trained in a wide variety of international and local cuisines, and guests are encouraged to provide him with their meal preferences. An a la carte menu of standard fare is available. For those who prefer to venture beyond the property, it is located just minutes from Galle and the historic Dutch Fort, as well as many hotels, restaurants and beach clubs on the Gold Coast of Talpe Sri Lanka. To see how it works, read more about Villa Meal Policies in Sri Lanka.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check below for the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
PRICES: From US$ 1400 per night to US$ 2400 (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22 – Price on Application.
REGULAR (MAY – SEP) – From USD 1,400
- Minimum stay 3 nights
HIGH/PEAK (OCT – APR) – From USD 1,620
- Minimum stay 5 nights
PEAK CELEBRATIONS – Peak celebration periods (i.e. Christmas / New Year) incur a supplement. Details available for a specific quotation by request.
- Minimum stay 5 nights
Prices based on an occupancy of 4 Guests:
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Recently some villas add a 10% Service charge, such additions will be confirmed at the time enquiry, if applicable.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.