Villa 16 | Talalla House | 7 bedrooms
Luxury Beach Villa in Talalla, Sri Lanka – with Level 1 Safe & Secure
Stunning 5 to 7 bedroom Beach House near Dikwella, South Coast of Sri Lanka. The Villa can sleep 14 Guests. Great for large groups of friends or families, Also great for Yoga Retreats.
PRICES: From US$ 949.45 per night to US$ 1843.05 (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
- Service Charge & VAT included in the price.
- Must be booked on Full board: US$45 per day, per adult. US$22.5 per day per child (12-5). Under 5’s eat free.
- On arrival, If you wish to skip a meal as a group, this amount will be refunded directly by the villa management.
- The price shown on the tabs is for the whole Villa with 7 bedrooms. For 5 bedroom rates with exclusive use, please contact us.
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & Euros (€) | Check below for seasonal rates or contact us for availability.
Christmas/New year Bookings: Change over must be 28th/29th December. (Only 7 or 14 nights will be accepted during the peak season)
This stunning house is located on one of the most beautiful beaches of the South Coast in Sri Lanka. The house has *5 ensuite air-con bedrooms, all with ocean views plus 2 separate rooms located in the garden, *without air conditioning but with ceiling fans. The house is set at the eastern end of a gorgeous bay, which allows you to enjoy unique sunsets and the golden soft sand stretches away from the house for approx 1km. At the far end of the beach, there is a yoga and surf school. The house is a modern design taking maximum advantage of the location. The pool is centrally located to the house and has a wooden deck for sitting and sunbathing. For the most perfect sunsets, there is a garden roof terrace.
Please check: From 2021, Most likely All bedrooms will have Air-Con.
What’s inside this Modern Talalla Beach house in Sri Lanka?
A stylish and modern 7 bedroom beach villa with 5 double suites in the main house and two garden suites. Private access to a gorgeous bay, an infinity pool, yoga studio, and rooftop garden. One of the bedrooms in the main house is on the ground floor, the other 4 are on the 1st floor all with private balconies offering garden, pool, beach, and ocean views. The master suite has a bathtub on its balcony. There is a dedicated area of yoga and massage and a lovely garden roof terrace from where sunsets are blissful. The location makes this villa a perfect retreat for keen surfers as there are several surf breaks nearby.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Talalla beach is a surfing-friendly beach, good for beginners and intermediates.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: the beach in front of the villa.
- GROUND FLOOR – BEDROOM 1: Double bedroom adjoining the living area, with ocean views and sliding doors that open to the pool deck. Aircon.
- GROUND FLOOR – 2 GARDEN ROOMS: walk past the pool through the garden and you will find two smaller garden rooms separate from the main building. Each with a fan, en suite loo, and private garden shower, perfect for teenagers or couples with kids who want to live in the garden. The garden rooms do not have air-con.
- FIRST FLOOR – MASTER SUITE AND JUNIOR SUITE: The master and junior suites have bathtubs on their balconies. At the end of the hall, you enter the covered, open-air yoga and Ayurveda studio facing the ocean. If you wish, this area can also function as a private covered terrace for the master suite.
- FIRST FLOOR – 2 GUEST DOUBLES: Two double bedrooms with king-size beds, air-con and mosquito nets.
- TOP FLOOR: Take the stairway to the rooftop with its 30 m (100 ft) long garden; from there you overlook both the beach and the open ocean. The rooftop garden has a small bar and lounge chairs, and at the far end, a vegetable and spice garden. This is the place to be for your sunset drinks.
- 7 bedroom suites (5 in house and 2 in garden house)
- 1 bedroom in the main house on ground floor
- 4 bedrooms in the main house have private balconies with sea views
- Modern architecture
- Pool perfect for laps as well as elating around
- Eastern corner of westerly sweeping bay
- Seasonally safe swimming
- Rooftop garden
- Yoga area
- Restaurants and bars on the beach
- Staff: Chef + House Staff
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
This Villa comes with a compulsory Full Board supplement due to its location. The Villa has a chef who is capable of western and local dishes. Full board US$45 per day, per adult. US$22.5 per day per child (12-5). Under 5’s eat free. To see how it works, read more about Villa Meal Policies in Sri Lanka.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Updated Prices for 2021/22
PRICES: From US$ 949.45 per night to US$ 1843.05 (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22 – Price on Application.
- Meals (Compulsory): Full board US$45 per day, per adult. US$22.5 per day per child (12-5). Under 5’s eat free.
- Any meals skipped as a group with prior notice will be refunded directly by the villa manager prior to departure.
|1st May – 30th Jun||949.45|
|1st Jul – 31st Aug||1228.7|
|1st Sep – 30th Nov||949.45|
|1st Dec – 13th Dec||1228.7|
|14th Dec – 7th Jan 2022||1843.05|
|8th Jan 2022 – 29th Jan||1228.7|
|30th Jan – 6th Feb||1228.7|
|7th Feb – 12th April||1228.7|
|13th Apr – 23rd Apr||1843.05|
|24th Apr – 30th||1228.7|
Event Fee: USD 1500 (max 100 pax)
Information: December Change Over 28th/29th
- High/Peak (Xmas & NY): 7 Nights or 14 nights only (with above change over dates)
- High, Mid, Low: 3 Nights
Meals: Comes with an exceptional chef who is capable of western and local dishes. Payment is on an ingredients-only basis + transport.
Prices based on an occupancy of 14 Guests:
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Service charge and Taxes included in the rates.
- Full Board policy to be added to the above rates.
- Contact us if you want to book 5 bedrooms, on exclusive use.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check the rate card under the tag “price” at the bottom of the listing to see the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.
“Perfect getaway” – Date of stay: February 2020
“We had a wonderful time at Talalla House. Lovely surroundings, best staff, and wonderful food. We’d love to come back. Thanks”
“Incredible Stay” – Date of stay: November 2019
“Everything about the villa is perfect! From the location and views to the staff and services. I’m so impressed with the villa plus it has fast WiFi which also helps for those who need to work. The chef can really cook and the quality of the fresh ingredients is great. The first night we had the tuna and salad and perfectly cooked, bread to start and a crepe dessert, again delicious. The roof top bar is pretty cool and one of the best spots for watching the sun set. I would come back in a heartbeat and look forward to returning next year. Thank you to the team!”
“Perfect family holiday rental” – “Date of stay: October 2019
“The location right on the beach is amazing. The beach is beautiful with white sand and warm waters. You walk from the house through palm trees to a perfect surf break (if you are into surfing) or can just swim in the warm waters. The house itself is beautiful, open plan living at its finest and the pool is amazing. My two kids were in love with the pool and we spent most of our time lazing around it’s edges. The bedrooms are vast, comfy and have everything you need for a relaxing trip. We were a group of 8 adults and 2 kids under 5 and every need was always met by the amazing staff who run the villa. Sameera is an amazing host who looked after us so well – he organised day trips for us to safari parks, the local markets and tea plantations, helped us select our daily menu, gave us fantastic local restaurant recommendations and was excellent with the kids. He is a gem! Actually, all the staff were amazing. I loved the daily room service and turn down and absolutely loved the laundry service. Wo doesn’t love receiving clean clothes daily. Finally the food! Chef Anthony is an amazing chef his curries were the best I’ve ever had but the western food on offer was also wonderful. I can not fault our time at Talalla House and highly recommend it to anyone travelling in the region.”
“True Paradise!” – Date of stay: October 2019
“Arriving at Talalla house, you drive up to the very high-security gate. This not only makes the Villa feel exclusive you also get comfort in knowing you will be safe. The high walls and the maze-like entrance opens to a pond filled with Gold Fish that surface when you walk past. Once you get through the main hallway, the breathtaking mix of indoor/outdoor living space, infinity pool and ocean view all hit you at once. Truly Amazing.
The Sleeping quarters were very comfortable and large with all including a private ensuite bathroom. For the perfect sunset, head to the rooftop garden which overlooks the pool and ocean. Prior to our arrival Udeshika was very helpful and communicated with us every step of the way. The Staff were all such a great help. They were professional & friendly and always there when you needed them but never invasive or in your space. Sameer was an excellent host.
Finally, to cap off our great stay, Chef Anthony made every meal very special. Easily the best meals we had in our trip to Sri Lanka. Highly recommended and will be returning on our next trip to Sri Lanka.”
“Wonderful house, great staff, great location” – Date of stay: July 2019
“Talalla House was absolutely fantastic. It is in a wonderful location on a headland overlooking a lovely beach. The staff led by Sameera worked hard to make our stay perfect. Fabulous food cooked by Anthony the in-house chef. Really first class.
There are many beautiful villas in Sri Lanka but this one takes the experience to the next level. It’s newly built and its rather like having a high-end boutique hotel to yourself. Would really suit a group of several families travelling together.”
“Mr” – Date of stay: January 2019
“We stayed here for a week with our 2 families 12 in total. It’s a peaceful well run and beautiful villa which we took the whole of. The staff work hard the food is excellent thanks to chef Anthony. The beach is so quiet but there are a few nice spots to try if you want. The pool is great.
We couldn’t really fault the place and Talalla is a great location. We would highly recommend it to anyone. Sad to leave……”