Villa 19 | Habaraduwa | 3 Bedrooms
Luxury House in Habaraduwa to rent, near Galle.
Located in front of one of the best beaches in Habaraduwa – With three spacious bedrooms and a 15-meter pool, looking out onto tropical gardens, and the Indian Ocean beyond.
PRICES: From US$ 500 per night to US$ 1100 (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & Euros (€) | Check below for seasonal rates or contact us for availability.
Christmas/New year Bookings: Change over must be 28th/29th December. (Only 7 or 14 nights will be accepted during the peak season)
Although completely private, Villa 19 & Villa 20 have the facility to be joined at certain points and are located next to Villa 71, which makes them ideal for those travelling with large families or groups of friends. Villa 19 & Villa 20 were conceived by Channa Daswatte, a renowned Sri Lankan architect who worked with Geoffrey Bawa. For the stylish two-storey design, he took inspiration from colonial railway bungalows located in the North-Western and North Central Provinces.
What’s inside this luxury villa in down south Sri Lanka?
The luxury villas centre around comfortable communal outdoor spaces. A leafy entrance courtyard draws the eye through the open-air dining ambalamas to the ocean. Large, comfortable air-conditioned living rooms, decorated with the help of the owner Geroge, with antique Chinese furniture sent from Hong Kong, lead onto covered verandas which overlook the pools. These unique features make our home the perfect place to spend peaceful days with loved ones. Great care has been taken to recruit a friendly team who really cares about the property. The manager, housekeepers, and chef are on hand to ensure that stays here are restful and relaxing.
THE BEACH & LOCATION
Located on a stunning stretch of the southern coastline, close to Koggala and a short drive from Galle. A walk to the bottom of the garden takes you directly onto the beach.
- Nearest town: Galle, 14km or a 25-minute drive
- Nearest railway station: Galle, 14km or a 25-minute drive
- Nearest air taxi landing spot: Koggala Lake, 2km or a 5-minute drive
- Nearest helipad: Koggala Air Force Base, 2km or a 5-minute drive
- Distance to the main airport: 160km or a 2-hour 30-minute drive
- Distance to Colombo: 128km or a 2-hour 15-minute drive
- Getting around: Transfers to/from the airport can be arranged
- Getting around: Transfers to/from the airport can be arranged
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach towards Devata 5 km or opposite direction towards Ahangama which is also 5 km.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: In front of the Villa.
The Beach villa in Habaraduwa can sleep 6 guests in 3 bedrooms
Bedroom 1 (Upstairs)
The largest of the three bedrooms, this has a king four-poster bed and a spacious walk-in dressing room. The bathroom has the luxury of a bathtub overlooking the sea, twin basins, and an enclosed w/c. French doors open onto the covered verandah.
Bedroom 2 (Upstairs)
With an interconnecting door to Bedroom 2, which makes it ideal for families, this room has four-poster beds(which can convert into a king). The spacious ensuite bathroom has a walk-in shower and enclosed w/c.
Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor)
Featuring a king-sized four-poster bed, and a spacious walk-in wardrobe and a large ensuite bathroom with twin basins, the luxury of an indoor and an outdoor shower and enclosed w/c.
Both of the upstairs bedrooms open onto a wide, covered verandah with a spectacular view of the Indian Ocean, which is the perfect place to relax.
Breakfasts are included in the room charge. For all other meals, the guests give the staff some cash and they go and buy the food and prepare the meals. They then hand over the receipts and the balance. Villa doesn’t charge for transport.
This villa has an experienced chef, who can cook a wide range of Eastern, Western dishes and traditional Sri Lankan meals. Guests are sure to have fresh fish and seafood straight from the local market or even better from the fishermen who come to the villa to sell their ‘catch of the morning’. The Villa comes with a chef who is capable of western and local dishes. If you need to know more about the meal plan options please get in touch with us. Read more about general Villa meal policies in Sri Lanka.
Amenities & Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- In-room safes
- Dining area/ambalama with ocean views
- Large, elegant air-conditioned living room with TV
- 15m outdoor swimming pool
- Books and DVD library
- Spacious garden
- Direct beach access
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check below for the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
Summer: 1 May – 30 June & 1 Sep – 30 Sep
Normal: 1 Jul – 31 Aug & 1 Oct – 31 Oct
High/Peak: 1 Nov – 20 Dec, 7 Jan – 24 Jan & 10 Feb – 30 April
Festive: 21 Dec 2021 – 6 Jan & 25 Jan – 9 Feb
PRICES: From US$ 500 per night to US$ 1100 (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22 – Price on Application.
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 Guests:
Summer: US$ 500
Normal: US$ 650
High/Peak: US$ 800
Festive: US$ 1100
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 Guests: Villa 19 & Villa 20 together: (As 06 bedroom option)
Summer: US$ 900
Normal: US$ 1170
High/Peak: US$ 1520
Festive: US$ 2200
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Breakfast is included.
- Service Charge and on all bookings included in the rates
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.30 pm and Check out – By 10.30 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate another check-in/out time but will depend on availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.
“Perfect getaway” – Date of stay: 8th January 2020
“We enjoyed our stay there. In real it is even better than the pictures. Villa is of very high quality with all amenities. The staff is very friendly. The chef is superb. We had an amazing time.”