Villa 28 | Weligama | 5 Bedrooms
Sri Lanka Beach Villa to Rent in Weligama with 5 bedrooms
A Luxury holiday villa Weligama. Sleeps 6 adults + 4 children. Surf break visible from the garden.
Last Minute Bookings for XMAS/NEW YEAR period if accepted – Change over must be 28th/29th December.
Light and airy, Villa 28 is a beautiful and stylish 5-bedroom family home perched above the ocean on the edge of the large Weligama Bay. The terraced gardens with the house on the upper level lead down to the sandy beach and offer gorgeous southerly views across a surf break and out to sea. The pool is on the level below the house, with steps leading from it down to the final level with the private beach gate. The seasonal blue whale feeding area is directly offshore and boats leave to see them approx. 5 mins from the villa. The Villa is an immaculately designed five-bedroom, single storey, courtyard property, which can comfortably accommodate up to ten guests. The house is situated on an elevated land with cascading lawns down to the coral reef-protected beach below.
The living room has stunning polished tiled floors and a high vaulted ceiling with elegant grey sofas from which guest can take in the impressive views thanks to the expansive open-plan design. There is Sat TV/DVD and surround sound system.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront. The land is terraced with the house at the top, leading to the private gate on to the beach. The beach is safe for swimming during the season.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Close to surf breaks (Weligama Beach).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Weligama beach 5 mins walk, or the beach in front of the property.
There are four bedrooms in the main house with a master suite with a lovely king-size four-poster bed. Three further bedroom suites (one double and two twin rooms) are also housed in the main building’s inner courtyard. This courtyard can be closed at both ends making it an easy area for parents with young children. The 5th bedroom, that occupies a garden suite a few metres from the main house, can be made up as a twin, or as a double. All bedrooms have air-con and overhead fans and fitted mosquito nets, with an ensuite sleek and spacious bathroom with immaculate modern furnishings.
BEDROOM 1 – MASTER SUITE: Main house, 4 poster King size, fitted mosquito nets, ensuite and air-con,
BEDROOM 2 – GUEST SUITE: Main house, 4 poster King size, fitted mosquito nets, ensuite and air-con
BEDROOM 3 – GUEST TWIN SUITE: Main house, two 4 poster single beds, fitted mosquito nets, ensuite and air-con
BEDROOM 4 – GUEST TWIN SUITE: Main house, two 4 poster single beds, fitted mosquito nets, ensuite and air-con
BEDROOM 5 – GUEST TWIN/DOUBLE SUITE: Separate building, two 4 poster single beds, can be pushed together to make a double, fitted mosquito net, ensuite and air-con.
SITTING ROOM: Main building, sofas, armchair, Sat TV / DVD, overhead fans, french windows leading to terrace and garden, ocean views.
DINING AREA: Table for 10 laid on the veranda with garden and ocean views
KITCHEN: Modern, fully equipped, ice cream maker, bottle cooler
STAFF: In-villa manager, chef, room lady and house staff, 24hr security
- 5 bedrooms (4 in the main house – 1 with 4 bunk), 5th bedroom in stand-alone garden suite)
- Sleeps 12
- Sat TV / DVD / WiFi / Surround sound
- Lovely terrace lawns
- 8m pool on the lower level
- Southerly views out to sea
- PADI Cuba school nearby
- Ocean sports centre nearby with a paddleboard, surf, kayak
The Villa has a chef who is capable of western and local dishes and payment is on an ‘ingredients only’ basis + transport. To see how it works, read more about Villa Meal Policies in Sri Lanka.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Exclusive use by the room rates available: contact us for more information.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check the rate card under the tag “price” at the bottom of the listing to see the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am – Always check at the time of booking.
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subject to Villa in Sri Lanka rental Terms and Conditions.