Villa 30 | Tangalle | 5 Bedrooms
A five-bedroom Luxury Beach Villa in Tangalle, Sri Lanka.
A Geoffrey Bawa’s designed Beach Villa | Sleeps up to 12 pax.
2 dbls, 2 twins, 1 triple
Christmas and New year Bookings: change over date must be 28th/29th December
Designed by Sri Lanka’s most famous architect, the late Geoffrey Bawa, this private house, set in five acres of landscaped coconut plantation, occupies a spectacular position overlooking a bay. With just three spacious rooms, it is ideal for those seeking seclusion and relaxation on the unspoiled south coast. Each room boasts of its own private courtyards, equipped with an open-air shower with hot and cold water in addition to the luxury of en-suite bathrooms with bath and shower. There are no televisions or telephones in the rooms although the lounge area is built away from the house for those who wish for such facilities. Wi-Fi internet is also available.
There are an open plan split-level lounge and dining area designed to catch the cool sea breeze. Other than the dining-service offered here, you can also take a pleasant walk through the grounds of the property to Nugaya, an affiliated restaurant offering a range of Sri Lankan dishes, international cuisine and barbecues. Both the house and the restaurant are blessed with acres of space and in between the two, there is a gate giving private access to a neat little stretch of beach that curves around towards Nilwella Bay. An attractive freshwater swimming pool is cleverly built into the rocks above the beach.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront. A small path down the cliff takes you to a gate with private access to a small stretch of beach.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Hiriketiya Beach, 10 mins tuk-tuk ride approximately.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Nilwella beach (10 mins walk).
EVENTS AND CELEBRATIONS
This is one of the best villas for a special celebration or a beach wedding in Sri Lanka. The Villa has its own exclusive event management service. Maximum number of guests: 80.
MASTER BEDROOM: King size bed. Air con. Overhead fan. Ensuite bathroom. Private garden. Garden and Ocean views.
GUEST TWIN: Two single beds. Air con. Overhead fan. Ensuite bathroom. Private garden. Sofa bed. Garden and Ocean views.
GUEST TWIN: Two single beds. Air con. Overhead fan. Ensuite bathroom with built-in bathtub. Garden and Ocean views.
GUEST DOUBLE: Queen size bed. Air con. Ensuite. Private terrace with sea views.
GUEST TRIPLE Two single beds that can be converted into triple. Aircon. Ensuite. Sat-TV.
Dining area: Open plan dining area with views over garden, pool, beach and ocean.
Sitting area: On garden / lower level. Built-in seating and chairs
Pool and poolside dining: Poolside BBQ area. Dining pavilion. Sun loungers and seating.
Yoga shala: Covered pavilion with garden and ocean views
Kitchen: Fully equipped and modern.
Staff: Chef, Steward, Room boy, Maintenance and garden team.
Games room: Adjoining room to Bedroom 5.
Table tennis table. Fridge.
This Villa comes with an exceptional chef who is capable of western and local dishes and payment is on ingredients – only basis + transport.
- 8 acres of private gardens
- Private beach access
- Seasonally safe swimming and surfing
- 5 ensuite air-conditioned bedrooms
- Infinity pool and poolside pavilion
- Table tennis table
- Yoga Shala, Massage Room
- BBQ Area
- Additional sofa bed in one bedroom
- Sat-TV, WiFi
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included (7.5% Service Charge and 1.7% VAT)
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am – Always check at the time of booking.
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.