Villa 35 | Ahangama | 6 bedrooms
Galle six-bedroom Inland Villa with pool
A Private inland Villa with pool. Ideal for Yoga practitioners and surfers.
Sleeps: 12 guests
Recently refurbished and lovingly restored this colonial home of two buildings, sleeps 12 collectively. The garden house sleeps four in two double en suite bedrooms and has a self contained open plan kitchen and sitting room. The main house – which has one master suite, two doubles and a twin – is situated beyond the centrally located swimming pool and has a garden facing terrace, sitting room, dining room and open place kitchen. The property also boasts a yoga space and meditation platform, ideal to practice Yoga during your holidays.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is a 300-metre walk to the beach.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is Midigama Beach (3-5 mins tuk tuk drive).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Ahangama Beach (approximately 5 minutes walk from the Villa).
The first bedroom, a double with a 4 poster bed, is on the ground floor, to the left of the entrance hall / sitting room and looks onto the garden and pool. It has an impressive en suite with sunken bath made from polished cement, a walk in shower, loo and two basins. Up the staircase and above this room lies the second double bedroom, which in essence is the same, albeit a big bigger and without the bath.
Across the hallway is a fantastic twin bedroom with single 4 poster beds, a large cot and great space for changing a baby or laying out all of their kit. A small en suite bathroom with walk in shower is adjoining.
MASTER SUITE: A generous sized master suite with King 4 poster bed, a large L shaped sofa, walk in wardrobe and screened off en suite bathroom with double walk in shower, twin vanities and a separate W.C.
Situated in the coastal town of Ahangama it is in easy reach of three great surf breaks. This Villa is located a short distance to Ahangama, Midigama, Kabbalana, Weligama and Mirissa beaches. It is an excellent base for keen surfers as well as those looking to see whales and dolphins, the stilt fishermen or to take a boat trip on Koggala Lake. Highly recommended to families also who are looking for a separate self sufficient annex for 4 people.
The housekeeper is capable of local dishes only and payment is on an ingredients – only basis + transport
The Villa has a dedicated team of staff including a house manager, chef and housekeeper, gardener and room attendant so that you can totally cut out and chill after a satisfying days surfing or local excursion.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charge, (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too is included) and All Taxes INCLUDED.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check the rate card under the tag “price” at the bottom of the listing to see the prices by season or period. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
- Usual Check in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.