Villa 36 | Galle | 4 Bedrooms
An Inland Rural Ivory Villa near Galle, Sri Lanka.
Sleeps max of 8 adults
Christmas and New year Bookings: Change over must be 28th/29th December
This Villa is a renovated small country house with carefully selected and stylish interior, lovely rice paddy views. This beautiful villa is set in the midst of typical setting of a village life. The house is located on the edge of a rural village: farmers work the paddy fields; dogs bark, children cry…usual village life. All beds are doubles. There are tuk tuks nearby but it may be advisable that you retain the use of a vehicle / driver and we can help with this if so desired. Galle town is 20 mins drive.
This House takes inspiration from Dutch colonial architecture, combined with a simple, modern contemporary aesthetic – a fusion of East and West. It was designed to maximise the views of the rice paddies and the cooling breezes off the valley and has a large garden with pool facing the rice paddies. This minimalist styled villa is planned with a large front veranda and clay tiled roofs. The Cement floors are polished. Stylish house renovated with care and attention to detail located with stunning views across rice paddy fields and about 3km from the coast and gorgeous beaches.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is located with 15 mins drive from the beach
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Unawatuna Beach (15 mins tuk tuk drive).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: 15 mins drive (Habaraduwa beach).
MASTER SUITE 1: King size 4 poster bed. Air con. Over head fan. Ensuite bathroom with tub and shower. French windows leading to veranda overlooking rice paddy fields
MASTER SUITE 2: King size 4 poster bed. Air con. Over head fan. Ensuite bathroom with shower.
GUEST DOUBLE 1: Sleigh bed. Air con. Over head fan. Ensuite bathroom with outdoor shower.
GUEST DOUBLE 2: Sleigh bed. Air con. Over head fan. Ensuite bathroom with outdoor shower.
Sitting room: Sofa and arm chairs. Overhead fan. Sat TV/DVD/Wifi. French windows with garden and rice paddy field views.
Dining room: Large ebony table with benches. Huge teak doors opening to garden and rice paddy views.
Kitchen: Fully equipped modern kitchen.
Pool: 20-metre infinity edge. Designed for floating around and laps.
Staff: Chef, house boy, room lady and gardener / night watchman.
This Villa comes with a chef who is capable of western and local dishes. There is a set menu option: Rs. 2,500 per meal per adult. Children between 5 – 12 year old pay Rs 1,250.00, while children below 5 years are free of charge.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges and all taxes included
- Tropical Breakfast is included in the rate.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check the rate card under the tag “price” at the bottom of the listing to see the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am – Always check at the time of Booking.
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.