Villa 37 | Dickwella | 5 Bedrooms
Luxury Beach House in Dikwella | South Coast | Sri Lanka
2 sister beach villas that can be rented separately or together. Sleeps: 10-11
These two sister villas represent a real tropical paradise on Sri Lanka’s south coast and are located on one of the best beaches in the South Coast of Sri Lanka. The houses are perched above a spectacular white sandy cove, where you can spend your days gazing across the coconut palms, surfing and snorkelling in the glistening azure waters, or by simply relaxing in the infinity pool. The natural surroundings are further complimented by the elegant and open interior of the houses. The owner has hand-picked every fixture to create a vacation experience that is both lavish and comfortable. Inspired by the suites of the JK Place Capri Hotel, the Houses combine tropical beach side living with hotel quality amenities. The villas, while completely separate, can be rented together to give your guests access to the entire compound.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Beachfront (Hiriketiya beach). The villas are situated in one of Sri Lanka’s best surfing areas. It’s a favourite location for many of the local surf schools, who can provide lessons and equipment at your request.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Beachfront (Hiriketiya beach).
THE MAIN HOUSE: 3 bedrooms 3 baths and can accommodate up to 6 guests. The house has three fully air conditioned bedrooms, two with indoor/outdoor bathrooms that are decorated with stone walls. The house also has a beautiful separate library, furnished with a wooden desk, antique bookcase and a vast selection of classic reading material and endless coffee table books. The lounge area has TV, DVD, CD, speakers and a extensive library of music and movies.
THE LITTLE HOUSE: A short walk form the main house is the Little house, a 2 bedroom 3 bath pavilion house built in Sri Lankan Palladio style. The owner designed and completed the little house in 2013. With hand selected antique doors and windows, complete with terrazzo flooring throughout, this small Villa is an exquisite example of Sri Lankan architecture and design. The residence has two large bedrooms with their own bathrooms. There is also a smaller room off of the kitchen which can accommodate any staff, valet, or au pair that you may travel with, which is complete with its own self contained bathroom. The home has flat screen TV’s, Wi-Fi , and air conditioning in all of the bedrooms.
Your booking fee includes full use of the chef and staff. The chef will prepare 3 meals a day at your request, with cuisine varying from western influence to South Asian as well. Arrangements to obtain ingredients for meals and additional food supplies must be made prior to your stay and will come at an additional cost. For breakfast, the chef can prepare a full English breakfast, traditional Sri Lankan breakfast, or a clever combination of the two. The house speciality is seafood. The fish and shellfish you will enjoy are all caught and purchased that day by the staff to ensure that they are fresh and local.
- MASSAGES AND SPA TREATMENTS: A selection of massage and Ayurvedic treatments from two trained massage therapists are available for you as in home services at an extra cost. Arrangements can be made prior to or during your stay. There is also a full service spa available at the Aman resort located 10 minutes from the villas.
- SURFING: The Houses are situated in one of Sri Lanka’s best surfing areas. It’s a favourite location for many of the local surf schools, who can provide lessons and equipment at your request.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- RATES FOR SEPARATE VILLAS:
- MAIN HOUSE: High Season (16 Jan – 30 Apr / 1 Jul – 31 Aug / 1 Nov – 14 Dec): $695 per night for whole villa | Peak Season (15 Dec – 15 Jan): US$ 1,250 per night for whole villa; Low Season (1 May – 30 Jun / 1 Sept – 31 Oct): US$595 per night for whole villa.
- LITTLE HOUSE: High Season (16 Jan – 30 Apr / 1 Jul – 31 Aug / 1 Nov – 14 Dec): US $350 per night for whole villa; Peak Season (15 Dec – 15 Jan): US $550 per night for whole villa; Low Season (1 May – 30 Jun / 1 Sept – 31 Oct): US $295 per night for whole villa.
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property
- Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check the rate card under the tag “price” at the bottom of the listing to see the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.