Villa 37 | Dickwella | 5 Bedrooms
Luxury Beach House in Dikwella, South Coast, Sri Lanka
2 sister beach villas that can be rented separately or together. Sleep 10-11 Guests. If you are looking for Surf Villas in Hiriketiya, Sri Lanka the villa is a surfers paradise. Pool, Chef plus house staff, live-in Manager.
PRICES: (POA) – Price on Application only – 2021/22 – (Rates shown are for Guidance purpose only)
- Service Charge & VAT included in the price.
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & Euros (€) | Check below for seasonal rates or contact us for availability.
Christmas/New year Bookings: Only 7 or 14 nights will be accepted during the peak season
These two sister villas represent a real tropical paradise on Sri Lanka’s south coast and are located on one of the best beaches in the South Coast of Sri Lanka.
What to expect in these Surf Villas in Hiriketiya bay (Dikwella)?
The Surf Villas in Hiriketiya bay are perched above a spectacular white sandy cove, where you can spend your days gazing across the coconut palms, surfing and snorkeling in the glistening azure waters, or simply relaxing in the infinity pool. The natural surroundings are further complimented by the elegant and open interior of the houses. The owner has hand-picked every fixture to create a vacation experience that is both lavish and comfortable. Inspired by the suites of the JK Place Capri Hotel, the Dikwella villas combine tropical beachside living with hotel-quality amenities. The villas, while completely separate, can be rented together to give your guests access to the entire compound.
THE BEACH & LOCATION
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Beachfront (Hiriketiya beach). The villas are situated in one of Sri Lanka’s best surfing areas. It’s a favourite location for many of the local surf schools, which can provide lessons and equipment at your request.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Beachfront (Hiriketiya beach).
THE MAIN HOUSE: 3 bedrooms 3 baths and can accommodate up to 6 guests.
The house has three fully air-conditioned bedrooms, two with indoor/outdoor bathrooms that are decorated with stone walls. The house also has a beautiful separate library, furnished with a wooden desk, antique bookcase, and a vast selection of classic reading material and endless coffee table books. The lounge area has TV, DVD, CD, speakers and an extensive library of music and movies.
THE LITTLE HOUSE: 2 bedroom 3 bath pavilion house built in Sri Lankan Palladio style.
A short walk from the main house is the Little house, The owner designed and completed the little house in 2013. With hand-selected antique doors and windows, complete with terrazzo flooring throughout, this small Villa is an exquisite example of Sri Lankan architecture and design. The residence has two large bedrooms with their own bathrooms. There is also a smaller room off of the kitchen that can accommodate any staff, valet, or au pair that you may travel with, which is complete with its own self-contained bathroom. The home has flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and air conditioning in all of the bedrooms.
Your booking fee includes full use of the chef and staff. The chef will prepare 3 meals a day at your request, with cuisine varying from western influence to South Asian as well. Arrangements to obtain ingredients for meals and additional food supplies must be made prior to your stay and will come at an additional cost. For breakfast, the chef can prepare a full English breakfast, a traditional Sri Lankan breakfast, or a clever combination of the two. The Beach house specialty is seafood. The fish and shellfish you will enjoy are all caught and purchased that day by the staff to ensure that they are fresh and local. The payment is on an ingredients-only basis + transport. To see how it works, read more about Villa Meal Policies in Sri Lanka.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- 5 bedrooms in 2 villas
- seasonally safe surfing
- Elevated position
- Chef plus house staff, live-in Manager
- beautifully furnished
- stunning beach and ocean views
- Service and or tax may be added to the rates
- MASSAGES AND SPA TREATMENTS: A selection of massage and Ayurvedic treatments from two trained massage therapists are available for you as in home services at an extra cost. Arrangements can be made prior to or during your stay. There is also a full-service spa available at the Aman resort located 10 minutes from the villas.
- SURFING: The Houses are situated in one of Sri Lanka’s best surfing areas. It’s a favourite location for many of the local surf schools, who can provide lessons and equipment at your request.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check below for the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
PRICES: Price on Application only Rates below are for Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
RATES FOR SEPARATE VILLAS: POA (PRICE ON APPLICATION ONLY)
MAIN HOUSE: (03 bedrooms) -POA
- High Season (16 Jan – 30 Apr / 1 Jul – 31 Aug / 1 Nov – 14 Dec): From US$695 per night for the whole villa
- Peak Season (15 Dec – 15 Jan): From US$1,250 per night for the whole villa;
- Low Season (1 May – 30 Jun / 1 Sept – 31 Oct): From US$595 per night for the whole villa.
LITTLE HOUSE: (02 bedrooms) – POA
- High Season (16 Jan – 30 Apr / 1 Jul – 31 Aug / 1 Nov – 14 Dec): From US$350 per night for the whole villa;
- Peak Season (15 Dec – 15 Jan): From US$550 per night for the whole villa;
- Low Season (1 May – 30 Jun / 1 Sept – 31 Oct): From US$295 per night for the whole villa.
Owners have not updated rates and these rates are only given for guidance purposes only.
Event Fee: No EVENT
Christmas/New year Bookings: Only 7 or 14 nights will be accepted during the peak season
- High/Peak (Xmas & NY): 7 Nights
- High, Mid, Low: 2/3 Nights
Meals: Comes with an exceptional chef who is capable of western and local dishes. Payment is on an ingredients-only basis + transport.
Prices based on an occupancy of 10 Guests
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Service Charge and VAT included in the published villa rates.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date, and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: Upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure or as agreed less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.
“Glorious Holiday” – Date of stay: February 2019
“We have stayed in the House and Little house 4 times and each time we can’t believe how lovely it is and how delicious the food. Both houses are beautifully decorated and extremely comfortable. Dinesh, the house manager organised all of us ( a changing group of 14 ) seamlessly, and made it the perfect holiday.”
“Heavenly house overlooking the sea” – Date of stay: February 2019
“This beautiful house overlooks Hireketiya beach. What is unusual about this beach is that it is in a sheltered bay where you can surf on one side of the bay and swim safely on the other side, almost Mediterranean conditions. So much of the coastline is very rough and unsafe for even very strong swimmers. Along the beach are several small bars and guest houses where you can do yoga or have massages.
The rooms are stylish and comfortable, with good air conditioning, a lovely pool, and amazing staff. Dinesh, the house manager is an excellent host, backed up by a team of friendly and efficient staff. The food is delicious, the breakfasts amazing, Dinesh even organised for me to have a cooking lesson with the cook. I cannot praise this house as a holiday destination enough.”
“Most amazing place, location, and staff ever! Highly recommend” – Date of stay: January 2019
“This place is just amazing! We stayed in the little house for 5 nights. The staff is exceptionally friendly, will help you with everything 24/7. They cook incredible, dinner breakfast, everything- with very reasonable prices! Absolutely love it!
The villas are clean and furnished with love and the tiniest details that really do make all the difference. Its a 1 min walk down to Blue Beach, lots of cafes and places to eat too, chill during the day and surf kick-ass waves- longboard paradise but also good good shortboard when there is swell coming (I was only shortboarding)
All in all, me and my family will definitely come back to this house! Thanks for this amazing stay, making us feel like home and treating us like friends- and not like tourists! Much love to the whole house team :)”
“Best place in the world” – Date of stay: August 2017
“This is the second time my family and I have visited the House and it is just fabulous. I almost don’t want to review it as I’d rather keep it a secret! The Villa is wonderful – beachside luxury at its best with enormous comfy beds, lovely antiques and art work and the best view in the world. We surf and it’s perched above a wonderful horseshoe bay with safe swimming at one end for the children and a great surf break at the other end. The staff are great – a big thank you to Roman, Dinesh and the rest of the team. You looked after us brilliantly yet again and the food was superb at every meal. Can’t wait to come back – we are already plotting our return”