Villa 38 | Tangalle | 3 Bedrooms
The Best Budget Beach house Vacation rental Sri Lanka
A family beach house in Tangalle, South Coast of Sri Lanka.
Bedrooms: 3 (2 doubles and 1 children’s’ dorm)
A Budget Beach house Vacation rental in Sri Lanka. This budget beach house Villa is situated on Kahandamodera Beach, Ranna. Its about 15 km from Tangalle. The house is conveniently located with good proximity to Yala National park. This is 3-bedroom holiday Villa located on a 4,000sq beachfront block of land, with 40mt beach frontage, 15Kms from Tangalle. It is a 400sq Villa with a central open courtyard, open dining space and open corridors. All rooms open into the internal corridor giving a truly Sri Lankan indoor outdoor experience. If you have ever looked at pictures of tasteful homes & Villas on lengthy, wide, palm fringed beaches with a desire to be there, then high time you leave your home & pack your bags and leave to the villa. Perfect escape from stress to reality. The house is stylishly arranged and the owners have thought of almost every need. The house is staffed with cook and house staff. The covered terrace with open plan sitting and dining area overlooks the garden with badminton net / handball, a trampoline and the pool. Then there is the beach. Long, wide, soft sand and deserted.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is Tangalle Beach (Kingfisher), for experienced surfers.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Tangalle Beach (approximately 15 minutes tuk tuk drive). The sea in front of the property can be rough for non experienced swimmers.
The 2 master suites are air conditioned and have large King Size beds and French style windows and opens out to the sea. The bathrooms in and out are attractive and big enough to enjoy. The Children’s room has 6 bunk sleeps as well as TV / DVD – the kids will love you forever for having booked a villa with DVD in their bedroom – and is also air conditioned and ensuite. There is also an air con sitting room with Sat TV.
- TV/Reading/Sitting room with day beds
- Fully equipped kitchen with 2 fridges
- Additional Powder room
- Indoor Outdoor dining/lounge space
- Separate Ambalama or Outdoor shelter
- Swimming Pool
- Badminton/Handball Court
- Trampoline with safety net
- SMEG oven and cooktop
- Iron / board
- Housekeeping (full time)
- Cook (full time)
- Board games/toys
- Bed Linen
- Masseuse (extra cost)
- SAT TV with 50+ channels
- IPOD dock
- Main dining (10 persons)
- Mosquito nets in all rooms
A separate staff quarters with 3 live in staff.
Meals are not included in the villa price so the staff will discuss meal plans with you daily and buy from the local markets. You may choose to cook your own meals or the staff can prepare them out for you. Soon after arrival sit and discuss a menu with the housekeeper. We highly recommend you experience a traditional Sri Lankan meal on opening night. The local fishermen will also provide freshly caught fish and turns up regularly with the catch of the day so be prepared for last minute menu changes and plenty of fresh fish.
This Villa is a fantastic base to explore the south-eastern National Parks of Sri Lanka and bird sanctuaries.
- Go on an early-morning bird watching excursion. The Kalametiya bird sanctuary is just a walking distance and is a scenic wetland which is inhabited by over 180 species of indigenous and migratory species of birds.
- Go on a wildlife safari into the jungles of Yala National Park, which is home to wild elephants, sloth bear and the elusive leopard Or try Bundala for Bird watching, Bundala wetlands, lagoons and scrub hosting more than 152 bird species. It’s also the first Ramsar wetland site in Sri Lanka. These wetlands are home to large flocks of flamingos and winter migratory birds. The lagoons are also famous for its crocodiles. From end of September to January the park also receives visits from the endangered marine turtles that lay their eggs on the shore.
- A night safari to Rekawa beach where marine turtles come to nest is another fascinating experience.
- Mirissa Beach offers Watersports such as sailing, fishing, coastal cruises, river trips, sea kayaking, snorkelling and boating. The south of Sri Lanka beyond Dondra is considered one of the best locations in the world for spotting blue whales, sperm whales and spinner dolphins. Whale watching excursions are organized only during the season from December to April when the seas are calm.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.