Villa 40 | Tangalle | 6 Bedrooms
A Geoffrey Bawa-designed 6 Bedroom Villa in Sri Lanka, Tangalle
An elegant, luxury villa near Tangalle. A great six-bed-roomed seaside escape. (Sleeps 12 to 14).
Please enquire for real-time availability.
A Geoffrey Bawa 06 Bedroom Villa in Sri Lanka Tangalle: Intimate Bawa-designed hotel (or house rental for 12-14), with peaceful grounds, elegant interiors and a brilliant beachside location. It’s beach and chic at this property. As Geoffrey Bawa’s final example of his infamous brand of architecture throughout Sri Lanka, this six-bedroomed seaside escape enjoys space, ventilation and barefoot luxury in a private location. Décor throughout the property is largely a mix of fresh white walls and grey polished cement floors, serving as a backdrop to a mixture of antique and contemporary furniture, all adorned with bright colours. Bedrooms enjoy views of the sea or a lagoon, set in tropical gardens with a central swimming pool. Whether with family, friends or as a couple, enjoy staying in one of the best beach hotels in Sri Lanka, this is a truly serene tropical hideaway planted beside the Indian Ocean.
It can be booked in part or as a whole house, and is staffed (including a chef) to accommodate up to 14 guests. Well suited for couples and families, and situated at the end of unspoilt Mawella beach. The House provides for a quintessentially seaside holiday combined with a variety of wildlife, cultural and heritage destinations to visit on the south coast. For those planning their special day, you could consider The House as a stunning location for a wedding in one of the best beach hotels in Sri Lanka.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Hiriketiya Beach, 15 mins tuk tuk ride.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Mawella Beach, beachfront.
MAIN SUITE On the upper floor, it’s spacious, comprising one large Double Bedroom overlooking the sea and garden. With a large en-suite Bathroom with WC, shower, iron bathtub and double basins. Even more space to wander around with a balcony area at the side and front of the room also overlooking the beach. Well suited for private dining if requested.
TWIN ROOMS (2): Also overlooking the sea and garden. En-suite Bathroom with WC, shower, iron bathtub and double basins. Connecting to and sharing the bathroom of the Twin Bedroom, is a further small Twin Bedroom (without views to the sea) available if required. It is particularly suitable for accompanying children.
2 DOUBLE ROOMS (SEA VIEW): On the ground floor and separate from the Main House. With doors opening onto the front and rear gardens. En-suite Bathroom with WC, shower, and basin.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: On the ground floor, at the rear of the property and separate from the Main House. Overlooks inland towards a small lagoon and its accompanying wildlife, with access to the rear garden. En-suite Bathroom with WC and shower.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Prices include a 3-course Breakfast but not 10% service charge and prevailing statutory taxes. In the event of changes to statutory government taxes, rates will be adjusted to reflect those changes at the time of payment for the booking.
- Service charge and Taxes will be added. (Regret to say we can only give the correct fees at the time of Booking) – Only for those booking the Whole House, as well as the above options, all food can be bought locally subsequent to arrival by themselves, or can be delegated to the staff who will provide invoices where possible – for this an additional 10% service charge will be applied to the food costs.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter. For any stay which includes Christmas Day and /or New Year’s Eve, the Dinner supplement will be $55++ per person ($25 ++ if under 10 years. Under 3 years FOC) for 5 course dinner (food only) ,and is compulsory for any booking on December 25 and December 31.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- For Whole House/Group (Four Rooms and Above) Bookings: Payment of an immediate 50% deposit will be required to secure the booking within 190 days prior to the arrival date which will be non-refundable. The balance payment of 50% will be required 100 days prior to the arrival date for all seasons
- Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.