Villa 41 | Galle | 5 Bedrooms
Sri Lanka beach house in Talpe Beach.
A simple Beach house with a good chef and pool in Galle, Sri Lanka.
Please enquire for real-time availability.
This lovely simple laid-back Beach house was recently renovated and extended in a charming and sympathetic manner. The 1-acre coconut grove remains untouched but immaculately clipped lawns, and pretty Araliya (frangipani) trees lead to the sandy beach for safe swimming and barbecues. The main villa has an open, white pillared design with high ceilings and terracotta flooring. The wrap-around verandah is furnished with planter’s chairs and rattan chairs and occasional tables. You can sit in the verandah by day looking out to the sea or under the star filled skies at night.
This beach house offers 5 unique double bedrooms with en-suite open roofed bathrooms and private gardens, a Master bathroom with a double bath, Separate dining pavilion, beach terrace, Pool terrace, kitchen, staff quarters, laundry room & four staff members – cook, room boy, Gardener & night watchmen, well trained to make your holiday perfect, they will baby-sit your kids if you like and want them too. The cook is excellent with tropical food like coconut puddings.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Unawatuna Beach, 10 mins tuk tuk ride (experienced surfers); or Wijaya/Dalawella beach, 5 mins tuk tuk ride (all surfers).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Approx. 350 metres from the Villa, along the beach.
The House bedrooms are split between 2cbuildings, two of which are adjoining.
MAIN HOUSE: a refurbished colonial cottage accommodating a huge living room and 3 of the bedrooms. Lofty-ceiling living room is cooled by ceiling fans whilst numerous doors allow light and breezes to flood inside. Ocean views, rattan lounge seating on the deep shaded veranda. An arched corridor to the rear of this building leads to the bedrooms and to the back garden. 2 DOUBLE ROOMS AND 1 TWIN. MASTER BEDROOM: multiple sets of doors that open directly onto the lawn beside the swimming pool. Ensuite bathroom with a built-in terrazzo bathtub.
SECOND BUILDING: 2 remaining double bedrooms with private terraces furnished with built-in sofas for admiring the sea and garden views.
THIRD BUILDING: THE DINING PAVILION. Adjoins the main house via stepping stones over the lawn. A lounging terrace at the front overlooks the swimming pool while to the rear is a dining table for ten. Behind this is a small games room with pool table and adjoining washroom. Right at the back is a fully-equipped kitchen with centre-island, large oven and plentiful fridge space for storing food and drinks.
To the front of the garden and overlooking the sea is an open-sided ambalama (gazebo) with soft linen drapes.
Bedroom 1 Double 7.62m x 5.9m
Bedroom 2 Double 6.1m x 4.2m
Bedroom 3 Twin 6.0m x 4.1m
Bedroom 4 Double 6.12m x 4.2m
Bedroom 5 Double 6.12m x 4.2m
The villa has a staff of four, including a cook, to make life easy (groceries are on guest account) and the property is situated in Talpe within walking distance to two good beach restaurants if you need a change of scene. Whether feeling energetic or slothful, sociable or solitary, there are many places where you can comfortably absorb yourself at the villa.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.