Villa 44 | Koggala | 4 Bedrooms
A Family-friendly Villa on Koggala Lake, with a swimming pool and 4 bedrooms.
Sleeps: 8 adults
This lakehouse is a luxury villa overlooking the peaceful Koggala lake. Located approximately 15 minutes drive to Koggala beach and 30 minutes to Galle Fort, it reveals spectacular elevated views of the serene Koggala Lake in the south of Sri Lanka. This unique, architecturally designed home has 4 air-conditioned bedrooms all enjoying different aspects of the dazzling views over the lake and a 45ft swimming pool.
At the entrance to the property there is a beautiful and ancient vine (Entada Gigas) that curls and winds its way through the trees. Solar panels heat the water and contribute to the electricity while rainwater from the roof is collected in a tank to water the garden.
One the entrance level is the main enclosed sitting room and open-sided dining area with stunning lake views as well as one of the double bedrooms. Down the stairs on a lower level, there are the remaining 3 bedrooms and a TV room and access from outside on a lower level is a large room with gym equipment. There are games and books as well as easels for use by guests who bring their own paints.
CLOSEST BEACH: Koggala Beach, 15 mins tuk-tuk ride. The property is lakefront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Unawatuna Beach, 15 mins tuk-tuk ride.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Koggala and Habaraduwa Beach, 15 mins tuk-tuk ride.
The house sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms all of which enjoy lake views. One room is twin and the other three are doubles with King or Queen size beds. There are 4 bathrooms and 3 of the bedrooms are ensuite.
- Gym with running machine, cycling machine, yoga mats, massage table, easels, canoe.
- Swimming pool (45′.8″ x 18′.6″)
- Yoga Shala above the pool
- 3 bicycles provided for use.
The cook is capable of both western as well as local cuisine and his cooking is often singled out for praise in reviews. The villa is rented on villa-only basis and the meals can be arranged with the cook on an ingredients+transport cost.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter. Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check the rate card under the tag “price” at the bottom of the listing to see the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.