Villa 57 | Galle | 3 Bedrooms
Beachfront 3 bedroom Villa in Habaraduwa, Galle.
Located in front of one of the best beaches in Galle.
Christmas and New Year period: change over must be on 28th or 29th December.
This beautiful property is a 3-bedroom beachfront villa on the Galle coast line, with a swimming pool. Sleeping up to 6, this property boasts direct access to the beautiful, and often unpopulated, Habaraduwa beach. This Villa is situated near to many of the great local restaurants along the coast from Ahangama to Galle as well as popular surf breaks and other fantastic trips and excursions. Highly recommend this neat villa, perfect for a family or small group looking for a relaxing beach holiday.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Unawatuna Beach (10 mins tuk-tuk drive) or Wijaya Beach (5 mins).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: In front of the Villa.
The Villa has three bedrooms with en-suite indoor/outdoor bathrooms. There are two sea-facing Master suites with king-size four-posted beds and an additional third bedroom with two single four-poster beds. Each bedroom is complete with air conditioning and an overhead fan. The Master suite on the left has its own garden terrace with sunbeds and a phenomenal view of the Indian ocean, whilst the Master suite on the right, has its own terrace, with sunbeds that reach the pool and look out to sea.
MASTER SUITE: King size four-poster bed with mosquito net, AC, ceiling fan, en suite indoor/outdoor bathroom. Private terrace with sunbeds and pool and sea view.
MASTER SUITE 2: King size four-poster bed with mosquito net, AC, ceiling fan, en suite indoor/outdoor bathroom. Private terrace with sunbeds and garden and sea view.
TWIN ROOM: 2 x Single four-poster beds with mosquito net, AC, ceiling fan, en suite indoor/outdoor bathroom.
The elevated beach and ocean view timber deck at the front of the villa have ample space to admire the sunlit scene, bordered by a grassy lawn. The beach, accessed through a private gate, is a few gentle steps away. The navy blue and turquoise tiled swimming pool sits to its right and commands a fantastic Frangipani filled view of the sea and sand beyond.
This villa has a housekeeper and an experienced chef, who can cook a wide range of Eastern and Western dishes but excels when cooking traditional Sri Lankan fare. The kitchen is also available for guests to cook for themselves. Guests can order fresh fish and seafood straight from the local market or even better from the fishermen who come to the villa to sell their ‘catch of the morning’. The Villa comes with a chef who is capable of western and local dishes and payment is on an ingredients only basis + transport. Read more about Villas Meal policies in Sri Lanka.
- Sleeps up to 4 adults
- 2 double bedrooms ensuite with A/C
- Open bathrooms
- Small house on an incredible beach
- Direct private access to the gorgeous Habaraduwa beach
- Swimming pool
- Satellite TV
- Close to surf breaks
- Close to restaurants and bar
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service Charge and on all bookings included in the rates
- Exclusive use by the room rates available for Off-Season.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check the rate card under the tag “price” at the bottom of the listing to see the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – By 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.