Villa 59 | Galle | 5 Bedrooms
Family Beach Villa in Galle with Private pool. Habaraduwa beach, South Coast, Sri Lanka.
Ideal for families with children and for wedding celebrations. Sleeps max 8 adults and 6 children.
Christmas and New year Bookings: requires minimum 14 nights | Last Minute Bookings for XMAS/NEW YEAR period if accepted – Change over must be 28th/29th December.
This five-bedroom beach Villa in Galle is located in Habaraduwa beach and is one of the best family-friendly Villas in Sri Lanka you can find for this budget.
The Habaraduwa Beach is one of the best beaches in the South Coast of Sri Lanka, with a wide palm-fringed golden beach and a seasonally safe sea to swim. This Villa is a grand boutique fun family villa, only 10km from the historic Galle Fort. There are four luxury en-suite suites, plus a child’s bunk room. Seconds from the luscious L-shaped pool adjoining the house you walk out through swaying coconut trees and onto the spectacular, super soft sand of Habaraduwa beach. The clever and generous design of the house boasts an extensive and very accommodating range of living space. Courtesy of the open plan sitting room, poolside games room, various adjoining balconies and terraces, everyone has the option to retreat to their own peaceful corner or share the ample communal areas together.
A team of six staff will cater to your every need, as well as challenge guests to a game of beach cricket!
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Unawatuna Beach (15 mins tuk tuk drive).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: In front of the Villa.
BEDROOM 1 – MASTER SUITE: 1st Floor. Kingsize 4 poster bed. Ensuite bathroom with tub. Aircon. Overhead fan. French windows leading to a south-facing balcony with sea views.
BEDROOM 2 – MASTER SUITE 2: 1st Floor. King size sleigh bed. Ensuite bathroom with shower. Aircon. Overhead fan. French windows leading onto south-facing balcony with sea views;
BEDROOM 3 – CHILDREN’S BUNK ROOM: 1st Floor. 6 bunk beds. Ensuite bathroom with shower. Aircon. Overhead fan.
BEDROOM 4 – GUESTS TWIN: Ground floor. Twin beds – 6ft 8in by 3ft 6in. Aircon. Overhead fan. Ensuite bathroom with shower. French windows leading onto a terrace overlooking the inner courtyard pond.
BEDROOM 5 – GUEST DOUBLE: Ground floor. Kingsize 4 poster bed. Aircon. Overhead fan. Ensuite bathroom with shower. French windows leading onto the terrace and garden.
EVENTS AND CELEBRATIONS
This is one of the best villas for a special celebration or a beach wedding in Sri Lanka. The Villa has its own exclusive event management service. Maximum number of guests: 100.
- Open plan sitting and dining room: Ground floor. 40 ft by 21ft. Sofas and armchair. 10ft by 3.6ft dining table with 12 chairs. Overhead fans. Views over the garden, pool, and inner courtyard pond.
- TV / Games room: TV/ DVD. Table tennis table. Aircon. Overhead fan. Ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Study: 8ft by 9ft with desk. Aircon. Views over garden.
- Kitchen: 25ft by 18ft. Fully equipped. Breakfast bar with 8 stools.
- Pool: Approx. 36ft by 42ft with steps and shallow end.
- Playground: 2 swings; monkey bars, rope ladder; pirate hut
- House Staff: Chef, Butler, Steward, Room boys, Gardener/pool attendant, Security.
Things to be aware of: Hot water can be scarce if all bathrooms used at the same time. Sea can be rough out of season (May to December). Some road noises. Children need to be supervised on the playground and in pool/on the beach. Girls should not walk on the beach alone. There is an interior pond with no fence.
The positives: This is THE beach close to Galle. Sea swimming is seasonally safe. Good and experienced staff and chef. Professionally managed. Playground with swings. Close to Galle Fort, shops, restaurants. Large pool. 8 sun loungers. South facing.
The Villa has a chef who is capable of western and local dishes and payment is on an ‘ingredients only’ basis + transport. To see how it works, read more about Villa Meal Policies in Sri Lanka.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check the rate card under the tag “price” at the bottom of the listing to see the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am – Always check at the time of booking.
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.