Villa 6 | Tangalle | 3 Bedrooms
3 bedroom Luxury beach villa in Tangalle
Stunning private eco-designed Villa on the top of a hill over the Indian Ocean in Tangalle. Sleeps 4 adults + 2 children.
Christmas and New year Bookings: Change over must be 28th/29th December.
This is a stunning three-bedroom Luxury beach villa in Tangalle, Sri Lanka. This lovely modern beach front Villa is set on a hill side overlooking the Indian Ocean. The front door is on the upper level with steps leading down and passing the bedrooms you enter the open plan and open sided sitting and dining area. Off this area is an air conditioned TV / office room. The rectangular pool stretches the width of the house.
Sleek concrete steps lead the way down to this house, a villa that could be mistaken for James Bond’s luxurious tropical hideaway! Through the main entrance, stepping down the concrete steps, with immaculately interwoven red brick walls, you will feel as though you have found an undiscovered secret. There is light at the end of the tunnel… out into an open sided and planned living space, complete with a breakfast table, separate dining table, L-shape sofa and coffee table garnished with the hand-picked flower of the day. Much like Le Corbusier’s Barcelona Pavilion, the décor is sexy and slick with grey, white and black furnishing, blessed with a balanced sprinkle of colour.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront. A small path down the cliff takes you to a very remote beach.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Unakuruwa Beach, 10 mins walk approximately. Alternatively, Hiriketiya Beach, 15 mins tuk tuk ride.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: The beach in front is safe during the season. There are sometimes some currents, so it is not recommended for people with no swimming skills. Mawella Beach, 5 minutes tuk tuk ride, is a safer alternative beach very close to the Villa.
The three bedrooms (king size, queen size and twin), all designed to focus and enhance the jungle that surrounds the house, are placed in a line, along the hallway entrance. French sliding doors allow you to enjoy all the splendours of the garden in air-conditioned comfort.
All three bedrooms have en-suite inside/outside bathrooms, designed with modern materials including polished concrete and bare red brick to compliment the tropical flora, providing privacy and natural light…The Master Suite has a garden view and its own small terrace overlooking the pool.
- BEDROOM 1 – MASTER BEDROOM: King size bed. Air con. Over head fan. Ensuite indoor/outdoor bathroom. French sliding floor to ceiling windows on three sides. Small terrace overlooking pool.
- BEDROOM 2 – GUEST DOUBLE: Queen size bed. Air con. Over head fan. Ensuite indoor / outdoor bathroom. French windows on two sides.
- BEDROOM 3 – GUEST TWIN: Two single beds. Air con. Over head fan. Ensuite indoor / outdoor bathroom. French windows.
- Sitting / dining area: Open plan and open sided. Facing the pool and garden. L shape sofa. Teak dining table.
- TV / Study room: Located off sitting dining area. Sat TV / DVD. Air con. L shape sofas. Desk.
- Kitchen / staff quarters: Located in separate building. Fully equipped kitchen. Storage. Staff accommodation.
- Garden roof: Flat and turfed garden roof with viewing platform for sundowners. No fencing.
- Pool: 20m rectangular pool stretches width of house.
- Staff: Cook, steward, houseboy, gardener and security.
- Beaches: Direct beach access and several other bays close by.
- 3 bedrooms/2 dbls, 1 twin, ensuite, Beach accessed down hill
- Pool, Wi Fi/ Sat TV/ DVD,
- Cook + staff
- 20mt pool.
- Direct beach access
- Cook plus house staff (Chef who is capable of western and local dishes and payment
is on an ingredients – only basis + transport)
- Hill side south facing overlooking the ocean
- Eco design – Modern design to blend with surroundings; Lovely almost deserted beaches nearby
- House K9 pet
The Villa has an in-house chef who is capable of western and local dishes and payment is on an ‘ingredients only basis’ + transport. To see how it works, read more about Villa Meal Policies in Sri Lanka.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am – Always check at the time of Booking.
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.
LET’S NOT SPOIL YOUR DREAM VILLA HOLIDAY IN ASIA
If the type of Villa you are looking for is booked, let us help you find a similar villa. Have a Look at our collection of Villas in Indonesia – Bali and Lombok and Villas in Thailand. Ideal for families and group of friends.
Could this be your next Beach Villa to stay?