Villa 60 | Bentota | 9 Bedrooms
Luxury 9 bedroom Wedding Villa in Bentota, Sri Lanka
Three Sister Villas, facing the stunning Indian ocean in Bentota, West Coast, Sri Lanka. Ideal for larger groups and beach weddings.
Sleeps: up to 18 people. Please enquire for real-time availability.
A trio of boutique properties that stand shoulder-to-shoulder facing the sea. Sharing a tropical palm-shaded garden, an expansive swimming pool and a welcoming staff team these villas can sleep up to 18 people and are ideal for hosting large companies of families and friends. The three owners built the property with this in mind since they had always enjoyed the sociability of communal holidays.
The shared surroundings and collective facilities benefit many larger mixed-age groupings whilst the fact that each villa is self-contained gives individuals or family units their own privacy and individuality too. The villas can be rented individually or as a group of three. This is one of the few privately owned properties on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka that can truly be called beachfront with its undisturbed panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. Sitting at the end of a beautiful, rarely visited beach that stretches for half a kilometre, the garden at these Villas seamlessly blends into the golden sand. While the villas are equipped to cater to the expectations of modern living, much of the design is based on traditional Sri Lankan homes. High vaulted ceilings, tall louvered doors and windows shading large open spaces provide wonderful ventilation and allow the cooling ocean breeze to permeate the property.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Hikkaduwa Beach (50 mins drive).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: In front of the Villa.
Each villa has a different room configuration and is sited around the swimming pool. They come with their own equipped kitchens, a veranda to the front and a sea view balcony on the first floor that is shared between the upstairs bedrooms. All bedrooms come with their own bathrooms which feature granite sinks and hot water showers.
The largest villa has four air-conditioned bedrooms: Sitting on the left of the property as you look out to sea, this Villa has four air-conditioned bedrooms: 2 master suites with en suite bathrooms on the second floor, and 1 junior suite with en suite bathroom and 1 twin bedroom on the ground floor. Like the other villas, this villa has generous dining and living spaces plus a wonderful, part open-plan kitchen with a bar. There are two private balconies upstairs and a large verandah downstairs. The villa enjoys excellent views of the garden and ocean.
To the far side of the swimming pool is the three-bedroomed Villa: stands on the right of the property looking out to sea, has three master suites each with a king-sized bed, air conditioning, and en suite bathroom. There are a large dining and dining area, and a kitchenette. Two of the suites are on the second floor and one on the ground floor. All the bedrooms have their own balcony or verandah with breath-taking views of the Indian Ocean.
The third villa is a 2 bedroom Villa. This villa is set in the middle overlooking the swimming pool. It has two wonderful master suites on the second floor each with king-sized beds and en suite bathrooms, a large private dining and living area, a kitchenette with bar and a vaulted ceiling that reaches all the way to the roof. Each master suite is air-conditioned and has a large private balcony with beautiful views of the Indian Ocean.
- 2-BEDROOM VILLA – Sleeps 4 adults & 2 children: 2 ocean-view suites
- 3-BEDROOM VILLA – Sleeps 6 adults & 2 children: 2 King Suites, 1 Garden Suite.
- 4-BEDROOM VILLA – Sleeps 8 adults & 2 children: 2 King Suites, 1 Double Room, 1 Twin Room.
- 23-metre swimming pool
- Direct access to the beach
- Dedicated in-villas staff
EVENTS AND WEDDINGS
This Villa is ideal for events and unforgettable weddings on a tropical beach. Wedding packages are available. Maximum number of guests: 50.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
All Rates inclusive of breakfast & 10% service charge
Service charge will be added to other services at the villas
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged. Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.