Villa 61 | Tangalle | 7 Bedrooms
A Stunning Private Luxury Villa in Sri Lanka near Tangalle
Ideal for wedding celebrations, special events and large groups who want to explore the nearby National Parks.
Christmas and New year Bookings: change over must be 28th/29th December. Please contact us for special rates for 5 bedrooms or 2-3 bedrooms during Low Season.
A spectacular private and luxurious beachfront villa set in a 23-acre private estate close to Kalametiya Bird Sanctuary and National Parks. An ideal hideaway for travellers who want to disconnect, immerse in nature and visit the natural reserves that the South of Sri Lanka offers. The property includes five-bedroom Suites in the Main house, plus two luxury garden cabanas, for a total of 7 bedrooms luxury garden cabanas. This luxury Villa boasts a lovely open-plan design, an enlightened private pool and pretty landscape views all the way out into the ocean.
This 07 bedroom villa is the perfect villa for a high-end villa living for a family reunion or celebration in Sri Lanka. The stunning villa #61 is set around a 100 feet infinity pool, with breathtaking views overlooking the garden and Indian ocean. The villa has two living spaces located on different levels. The first-floor living room opens out to 360-degree views overlooking the ocean and the nearby lake. The ground floor opens out to the pool area.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Tangalle Beach (20 mins); better beaches in Dikwella area (50mins).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Tangalle Beach (20 mins drive).
BEDROOM 1 – MASTER SUITE: Ground floor. Garden and pool views. King size four-poster bed. Aircon. Overhead fan. Ensuite. Writing desk.
BEDROOM 2 – MASTER SUITE: Ground floor. Garden and inner courtyard views. King size four-poster bed. Aircon. overhead fan. Ensuite. Writing desk.
BEDROOM 3 – MASTER SUITE: Ground floor. Garden views. King size four-poster bed. Aircon. Overhead fan. Ensuite. Writing desk.
BEDROOM 4 – MASTER SUITE: First floor. Garden, ocean and lake views. King size four-poster bed. Aircon. Overhead fan. Ensuite. Private terrace.
BEDROOM 5 – MASTER SUITE: First floor. Garden, ocean and lake views. King size four-poster bed. Aircon. Overhead fan. Ensuite. Private terrace.
BEDROOM 6 – GARDEN CABANA: 50m from the house. King size four-poster bed. Aircon. Overhead fan. Ensuite
BEDROOM 7 – GARDEN CABANA: 50m from the house. King size four-poster bed. Aircon. Overhead fan. Ensuite.
EVENTS AND CELEBRATIONS
This is one of the best villas for a special celebration or a beach wedding in Sri Lanka. The Villa hast is own exclusive event management service. Maximum number of guests: 100.
GROUND FLOOR SITTING ROOM: Twin sofa sets. Armchairs. French windows leading to pool. Access to kitchen/dining.
First-floor sitting room: Palatial double-height ceiling. 360-degree views of the gardens, the ocean and lake. Sofas and armchairs.
LIBRARY: Round table with chairs. Sofa and armchairs. Books. Games.
BAR AREA: First floor. Bar and stools. Stunning views. Spectacular sunsets.
KITCHEN: Fully equipped. Breakfast bar. Dining table and 14 chairs.
CINEMA ROOM: First floor. L shape seating. Projector and screen.
MASSAGE PAVILION: Positioned away from the house
POOL: 30m x 16.5m
POOLSIDE PAVILION: Dining table for 14. Open-sided. Overhead fans
Due to its isolated location, this Villa has a compulsory Full Board policy. The Villa comes with a chef who is capable of western and local dishes. Full board $50 per day, per adult. $25per day per child (12-5). Under 5’s eat free.
- Full staff including GM, chef, butlers and room attendants
- Private access to a soft sandy beach
- Stunning and exceptional house
- 7 bedroom suites
- 5 suites in main house (3 on ground floor) and 2 garden cabanas
- All bedrooms ensuite and air-con
- Library, cinema, sitting room
- Breakfast table + dining pavilion by the pool
- 33m x 16.5m swimming pool
- 23-acre private fenced estate
- Private access to soft sandy and mostly deserted beach
- First-floor sitting room and bar with spectacular 360-degree views
- Hard floodlit tennis court
- Massage pavilion
- Close to Kalametiya bird sanctuary, safari parks and sea-turtle breeding beaches
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Website rates are for 14 pax for 07 rooms. Special rates are available if 5 or 3 bedrooms are booked (not applicable for Peak Season). Please Enquire for child policy
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check the rate card under the tag “price” at the bottom of the listing to see the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am – Always check at the time of booking.
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.