Villa 62 | Tangalle | 4 Bedrooms
Stunning 4-bedroom Beachfront Villa in Tangalle
Sleeps: 9 people. Ideal for those looking for a peaceful and relatively remote beach.
(1 queen-bedded master suite; 2 queen-bedded guest rooms; 1 guest room with a queen and a single bed).
With spectacular views of Sri Lanka’s south coast, the colonial-inspired, two-storey, four-bedroom villa, Ocean’s Edge, offers a true taste of exotic seclusion. Comfortably furnished wraparound verandas overlook the huge, tropical, bird-filled garden, beyond which sits a gorgeous swimming pool – the perfect place to cool off in the heat of the day. A fully-equipped kitchen, air conditioned TV Room and open living and dining areas complete the picture. Fully-staffed, Villa 62 is a beautifully private villa, perfectly suited for families, groups and nature lovers looking to completely relax and unwind. Opportunities for exploratory walks along the near-deserted beach are endless.
The villa sits in serene seclusion on the fringe of Kahandamodera village, near Rekawa, 16km east of Tangalle. The access road to the villa winds past paddy fields and small lotus-strewn lakes home to numerous shore birds. The beach is often visited by marine turtles and extends to the east across a rocky outcrop towards Kalametiya wetlands and the barren red earth of Ussangoda. To the west it snakes back towards Tangalle, the closest town, where restaurants, banks, pharmacies and supermarkets can all be found.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Tangalle Beach (20 mins); better beaches in Dikwella area (50mins).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Tangalle Beach (20 mins drive).
– Colonially-inspired interiors filled with antiques
– Plethora of living and dining areas perfectly situated to take in the ocean views
– Wide, spacious hallway with built-in sofas
– Deep living veranda at front with 10-seater dining table and rattan chairs
– Covered veranda at back with planters chairs, table with bench seating and ceiling fans
– Elongated, air-conditioned TV lounge with 42-inch satellite TV /DVD player and white sofa.
– Fully equipped kitchen with black granite counters and dark wood cabinets.
– Delightful jade-green swimming pool with ceramic tile decking and sunbeds
– 23-acre tropical garden filled with coconut palms, coastal foliage, and an abundance of birds
– Quiet, shell scattered beach ideal for walking
MASTER BEDROOM (First floor): Air-conditioned room with queen-sized four-poster bed draped in soft mosquito netting; Oriental wardrobes and comfortable sofa; Arched doorways spilling onto furnished balcony; Ensuite bathroom with shower; Entrance is via a small room furnished with a daybed and TV, and with its own bathroom (with tub)
GUEST ROOM 1 (First floor): Air-conditioned room furnished with a four-poster queen-sized bed and a four-poster single bed; Interconnects with the master bedroom; Oriental wardrobes; Arched doorways opening onto the rear balcony overlooking the swimming pool and gardens; Ensuite bathroom comes with twin hot water showers.
GUEST ROOM 2 (First floor): Air-conditioned room with antique four-poster queen-sized bed; Views of garden and sea through arched doorways; Ensuite bathroom with hot water shower.
GUEST ROOM 3 (Ground floor): Air-conditioned room with antique four-poster queen-sized bed draped in soft mosquito netting; Equipped with a single divan that could sleep a child; Ensuite bathroom with hot water shower.
- POOL: 15 x 6 metres
- Landline telephone for local calls and limited free internet access.
- Satellite TV; DVD player; iPod adaptor; CD player; books and board games.
- Suited and well equipped for families. Facilities include a safety fence for the pool and a baby cot.
- Transport: The villa is very remote, and the services of a car and driver are advisable if you’d like to explore. Airport transfers and full car
hire can be arranged in advance of arrival. Day or half-day car and driver hire can be organised on request.
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES: Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit box.
- WiFI: the wifi service is not very strong at this Villa. If you need strong internet during your Villa holiday, we advise you to buy a local SIM Card.
Western, Sri Lankan, vegetarian and children’s dishes can be arranged. Special requests can be accommodated (including special diets). The meals are prepared on ingredients cost, after presentation of grocery bills.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Government Taxes and Service charge included.
- Breakfast included in the rates.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check the rate card under the tag “price” at the bottom of the listing to see the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am – Always check at the time of Booking.
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.