Villa 64 | Galle | 4 Bedrooms
A peaceful Yoga Villa in Galle
Ideal for yoga retreats. Ten minutes from Unawatuna Beach.
Sleeps 8 (2 Double + 2 Twins)
This inland Villa is a peaceful four-bedroom retreat with a yoga shala and swimming pool, rurally set and surrounded by well-cultivated paddy fields. It is located a 10 minutes drive to Unawatuna beach and to the UNESCO Galle Fort. Ideal for quiet Yoga Retreat due to its tranquil location, this Villa is a place hard to leave. The Villa comes with a staff of 4 people: a Chef, a house manager and two house stewards.
CLOSEST BEACH: Unawatuna Beach (10 mins drive)
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Unawatuna Beach (10 mins tuk-tuk drive).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Unawatuna Beach (10 mins drive)
MASTER BEDROOM: King Size 4 poster bed, air conditioning, en-suite, walk-in wardrobe, inter-connecting door to guest twin
GUEST TWIN: Two single beds, air conditioning, en-suite, inter-connecting with master suite
GUEST DOUBLE: King Size 4 poster bed, air conditioning, en-suite
GUEST TWIN 2: Two single beds, air conditioning, en-suite
Media Room: Flat-screen TV, en-suite, air conditioning, seating can function as two single beds for teenagers/children
Living Room: Air conditioning, large sofa, desk, en-suite
Terrace: Large terrace running along the length of the villa
Dining: Dining table on an outdoor terrace
Yoga Shala: Dedicated yoga shala with stunning paddy views
- Rural Setting
- Lovely rice fields views
- Aircon media room with Sat-TV
- Dedicated Yoga Shala
- 4 bedrooms in 2 buildings
- 5 mins from Beaches
- Close to 2,000 yr old Buddhist Temple
- 5km from Galle Fort
- Accomplished chef + experience Steward and housekeeper
- Nighttime security
Comes with an exceptional chef who is capable of western and local dishes and payment is on ingredients – only basis + transport. Just discuss with the cook or the manager what you wish to eat and they will arrange the meals on cost. Read more about Villa meal policy in Sri Lanka.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes INCLUDED.
- In the event of changes to statutory government taxes, rates will be adjusted to reflect those changes at the time of payment for the booking.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter. Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check the rate card under the tag “price” at the bottom of the listing to see the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.