Villa 68 | Galle | 4 bedrooms
A lovely 4 bedroom inland Villa with a pool near Habaraduwa Beach
A 7-minute tuk-tuk drive to the beach, 20 minutes from Galle, Sleeps, 8 adults. A 200-year colonial Villa with a unique Sri Lankan and Dutch touch. For the Non-Peak season, the villa is also rented by room.
PRICES: From Euro (€) 450 to (€) 830 per night (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
- Service Charge & VAT included in the price.
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) | Check below for seasonal rates or contact us for availability.
Christmas/New year Bookings: Change over must be 28th/29th December. (Only 7 or 14 nights will be accepted during the peak season)
This A lovely 4 bedroom inland Villa with a pool near Habaraduwa Beach is located in a peaceful environment, but a short 7-minute tuk-tuk drive to Koggala Beach ot Talpe Beach. KK beach is the closest beach resort from this Villa, while the more busy Unawatuna beach is 15 minutes away.
What’s inside this Holiday home near Thalpe beach, Sri Lanka?
This ancient colonial Villa has been redesigned by a Dutch architect. There are four cozy, comfortable rooms with king-size beds, AC and mosquito nets, free Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping and a continental style breakfast every morning. Guests can unwind and enjoy cold drinks beside the Villa’s swimming pool surrounded by lush plants and palm trees. Nature and high-quality architecture complement each other seamlessly. Inside and outside the villa there are cushioned lounge chairs providing shade and a space for music listening, reading and relaxation.
THE BEACH & LOCATION
Villa is situated on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast, 8km south of Galle and 2 hours south of Colombo.
- AIRPORT (2.5 hours) : Colombo Bandaranaike (150km) is the closest international airport. Transfers can be arranged. If you have time to spare, you may wish to take the slow, but scenic, coastal train to Galle and then pick up a local taxi.
- FROM GALLE (20 min.): Exit Galle and take Direction Unawatuna Take left at Post office, Heenatigala road direction Ginigala Junction (close to Meepe Junction) for 5.3km At Ginigala junction, take left At Meepe Junction, take left and keep right following the road up hill. At your left you’ll find our black gate.
CLOSEST BEACH: 7 Mins to Thalpe or Koggale Beach or 10 mins drive to Habaraduwa Beach.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Unawatuna Beach or Dalawella (15 mins tuk tuk drive).
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: 10 mins drive to Habaraduwa Beach
This Villa in Habaraduwa can accommodate 8 guests in 4 Bedrooms
Please enquire for extra guests.
Room 1: Double room, ground floor: king size poster bed (180x200cm) complete with mosquito net. The ensuite bathroom has a toilet + double sinks and a rain shower which are separated by a small desk/chair space. Additional features include air-conditioning and white-washed high wooden ceilings that connect a fan. The room has a beautiful view of the lush tropical garden where one can watch the sunrise.
Room 2: Double room with private terrace: king size poster bed (180x200cm) complete with mosquito net. The ensuite bathroom has a toilet + double sinks and rain shower which are separated by a small desk/chair space. Additional features include air-conditioning and white-washed high wooden ceilings that connect a fan. The room has a beautiful private terrace.
Room 3: Double room at the first floor: king-size poster bed (180x200cm) complete with mosquito net. The ensuite bathroom has a toilet + double sinks and a rain shower. Additional features include air-conditioning, a large wardrobe, and a white-washed high wooden ceiling. There is a flat-screen TV with a DVD player. The room views onto the garden and pool.
Room 4: Double room at the first floor: king-size poster bed (180x200cm) complete with mosquito net. Additional features include air-conditioning, large wardrobe, and a white-washed high wooden ceiling. There is a flat-screen TV with DVD player. The two windows in the room overlook the pool and the garden. The ensuite bathroom has a toilet + single sink, bathtub and separate rain shower a large window overlooks tea lands.
The Villa serves a continental breakfast included in the price and upon request they can also provide lunch and dinner. For more information on how it works, read more about Villa Meal Policies in Sri Lanka.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- LARGE INFINITY POOL (5 x 9 meter with a shallow end)
- SUN BEDS – Capacity: 6
- LOUNGE AREA: Covered terrace with cushions and colonial chairs next to the pool. Capacity: 10
- SPA: On requests, massages can be offered at the villa
- CELEBRATIONS & EVENTS: Private parties. Weddings. Retreats. Everything is possible.
- BABY COTS: Baby beds/cots available (2) for 15 USD per stay.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check below for the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
PRICES: From Euro (€)450 to (€)830 per night (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
Room rates are in Euro and include a continental breakfast, daily housekeeping, and a chef who can cook you western and Sri Lankan meals upon request. Prices are incl.all taxes. The minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 450 Euro : May – June & September – November
- 500 Euro : July – August
- 580 Euro : December* – April
Christmas/New year Bookings: * 250 Euro addition between December 20th – January 5th (7-night min)
- Peak (Xmas & NY): 7 Nights
- High, Mid, Low: 2/3 Nights
Meals: Comes with an exceptional chef who is capable of western and local dishes. Payment is on an ingredients-only basis + transport.
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 Guests
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Villa rates include continental breakfast.
- Service Charge and VAT included in the published villa rates.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date, and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: Upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure or as agreed less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.
Beautiful villa hotel! – Date of stay: July 2019
“The Villa, what a serene place to stay! It is a beautiful villa with very stylish decoration and spacious ensuite bedrooms. The owners have created a luxurious place to feel at home right away and relax from your journey or trip around Sri Lanka. The outside lounge area was our favorite and the children loved the pool. A special thanks to Yaya who took perfectly care of us, a very tasteful lunch and breakfast. The villa is the right place to start or end your Sri Lankan holidays. Beach is nearby (10-15 min by tuk-tuk), Galle Fort is worth to visit and the cycle tour is a must-do! You can also check out the nearby resort of the same owners, the hotel Resort, beautiful!”
An exquisite indulgence… – Date of stay: January 2019
“Remote, yet conveniently located. Perfect hideaway to disconnect from the static of day-to-day-life, and reconnect with one’s self. Unpretentious in it’s luxury and casually refined. Serene. Tranquil. Beyond expectation. But a few of the things that come to mind when I consider my stay at a beautifully restored colonial villa tucked into the outskirts of jungle and rice paddy fields along with Sri Lanka”s south-west coastline. I’m a “digital nomad” – so needless to say, I’ve stayed in accommodations that cover the full spectrum of where one might find themselves while traveling…throughout the States, Europe and now Indo-Asia.
I’m also a practicing “yogi”, so the ability to sink into my practice (both on and off the mat) is a high-value asset to me when I’m on the move. I’m always looking for pockets in this crazy world of ours that offer up a place and space where I can be both plugged-in and un-plugged – on my own terms, in my own time. I have found such a place here. If you want to “get away”, yet stay connected – the Villa needs to be your next destination spot.”