Villa 71 | Galle | 4 Bedrooms
A tranquil Luxury House in Habaraduwa Beach, Galle, Sri Lanka.
Ideal for swimming in the Ocean. Sleeps 8 adults.
3 Double Bedrooms + 1 Twin. All with A/C and ensuite. Please enquire for real-time availability.
One of the unique selling points of this Beach Villa is that that the house has an extremely wide beach frontage, providing you with a panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. In addition, at certain times of the year it is possible to swim in the ocean-unlike many places along the coastline, where it is too dangerous all year round. The house has been designed as a series of stand alone buildings, so that you have the huge Living Room, flanked on each side by two bedrooms, a Dining Ambalama (pavilion) and a further bedroom, all of which face the ocean. They are linked by a full length terrace, with steps to the swimming pool and garden. Behind these buildings runs a long wall, on the other side of which is the main entrance, Games Room, Bedroom 4 and Kitchen Building.
The villa comes fully staffed with a Manager, a Cook, two Housekeeping staff and a Gardener/Pool boy. They are there to look after your every need during your stay. This Luxury Beach House is a stunning, fully air-conditioned four bedroom beach front villa in Habaraduwa, neighbouring the coastal town of Koggala and in close proximity to the town’s famed Koggala Lake.
The three bedrooms on the ocean side have double four poster beds, ensuite bathrooms with showers and sensational view to the ocean.Two of the bath bathrooms also have outdoor showers, so that you can take your shower under the evening stars! The fourth bedroom has twin four poster beds – which can be pushed together to make a double, a large seating area and a big bathroom with a shower and a bath tub. There is also a large terrace off the bedroom where you can take in the wonderful view of the ocean.
The large Games Room has a large Plasma screen with satellite, as well as a selection of DVDs. There is also a footie table – for the young at heart!
The Villa’s experienced chef specialises in mainly western and Sri Lankan cuisine and is open to suggestions from guests. The rice and curry is very popular. The kitchen is fairly flexible with meal times and features an abundance of fresh local produce sourced from local markets. There is no alcohol served at the villa, but guests are welcome to bring their own or the House staff can purchase alcohol on behalf of guests. The villa is not recommended for small children, but for those over the age of 12.
This Villa has a child policy: the layout of the property makes it unsuitable for children under 12 years old. However, please enquire with the ages of the children.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Breakfast Included
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.