Luxury Galle Fort Villas
Elegant Luxury Galle Fort Villa in the Lighthouse street | Sri Lanka.
This Sri Lankan villa in Galle Fort acts as a passageway to the colonial era. Please enquire for real-time availability.
In its location, design and demeanor, this wonderfully elegant villa in Galle Fort will let you live and experience the rich history and undeniable charm of the island’s most celebrated coastal town. Built in the 1800s for a Dutch merchant and his wife, this Luxury Galle Fort Villa is a classically restored boutique villa. Its eclectic mix of traditional features, antique furnishings, and a clean modern aesthetic does everything to surround you with the best of today, all the while doing nothing to take away from a space that is steeped in rich history and quaint charm.
The walls are adorned with priceless photographs of times gone by, maps that betray the rich and torrid history of the land and its people, and colorful modern art that cheekily reveals the pull of Ceylon’s traditional roots and the push of a modern, progressive Sri Lanka. Yet Taru’s loyalty to the rich colonial ancestry of this villa in Galle makes no compromise on luxury. When you retire to your room you can rest comfortably in the knowledge that every detail has been considered. The famously plush beds guarantee a restful night’s sleep, and the powerful rain showers will beg you to stay another five minutes.
- 2 en-suite Deluxe Rooms equipped with in-room safe, individually controlled A/C, overhead fan, luggage rack, hot/cold rain shower, and hair dryer;
- 2 en-suite Superior Rooms equipped with an in-room safe, individually controlled A/C, overhead fan, luggage rack, hot/cold rain shower, and hair dryer
- Spacious TV lounge
- Spacious living room
- Spacious lounge area
- Families/friends booking two rooms (a Superior and a Deluxe room) can ask for the shared TV/lounge area to be blocked off to other guests
- Modern conveniences including King size beds, A/C, cable TV, hot/cold showers
- In-house laundry services
- Daily housekeeping
- Cot and high chair
- Free Wi-Fi
- Left Luggage, in-room safe
- Airport transfer, taxi service
Where dining is concerned, the house stands apart from other villas in Galle. Whether it is breakfast (included), lunch or dinner, you are in for a treat whatever your palate prefers. From the spicy rice and curry specialities to a diversity of worldly cuisine, you will not be short of flavors both classical and modern. The pan seared tuna with avocado, soy, ginger and lime, and the halloumi aubergine burger are just some of the fan favorites. Breakfast ranges from an elaborate Sri Lankan feast to your standard Continental spread, with offerings that will satisfy the health and taste conscious alike.
Lunch and dinner at this villa offers an assortment of a la carte options, and whether you choose a lush green salad, the succulent catch of the day, or a refreshing green juice to replenish your reserves, you can rest assured that only the freshest of seasonal produce and ocean fare is served. The chef will be perfectly amenable to your suggestions or dietary requirements and will be happy to adjust the menu to your liking with a little notice. If you choose to book out the whole villa, your entire menu can be pre-set and approved before your arrival.
The house is thoroughly confident that they will satisfy your culinary needs and therefore ask that no food bought outside is brought to the villa.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Daily breakfast, tea & coffee throughout the day and Wi-Fi in public areas.
- Rates are per night, in US dollars. Rates include Service Charge, Government Tax, Tourism Tax and Nation Building Tax (NBT) of 30.25% (Government taxes are subject to change).
- Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve Supplements: Adults US $ 100.00+++ per person | Children (6 – 12 YO) US $ 50.00+++ per person
- All rates are based on double occupancy basis & includes Breakfast.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.