Galle Fort Villas in Sri Lanka
Luxury and stylish villa with pool in Galle Fort. South Coast of Sri Lanka.
03 Bed villa – Sleeps 06. Please enquire for real-time availability.
Sneak a peak behind the walls of Galle Fort’s “sexiest” villa, as voted by Tatler. The villa has undergone a series of renovations over the past 15 years.
An award winning private villa in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Galle Fort. The Galle Fort boasts award winning boutique hotels, excellent restaurants, cafes & shops and is situated just minutes away by tuk tuk to Sri Lanka’s palm fringed beaches, and is a short walk to the Galle International cricket ground. With 3 en-suite a/c double rooms, 3 members of staff including a private chef, cocktail bar, artisanal tea and coffee, billiard table, SONOS music system, WiFi, Apple TV, PS4 & amazing swimming pool,”The Villa” persuades you to stay in.
Villa’s history is part of its charm, built sometime in the mid 1800’s, the property can be traced through title deeds showing ownership of families such as The Fox’s in 1903, The Jansz and the Blacker family in the 1920’s and the Marikar family in the 1930’s.
Villa’s current owner discovered the derelict property in the 2002 whilst visiting friends in Galle Fort, the house was home to a donkey and the Fort was a community with no shops, restaurants or boutique hotels.
Fast forward 15 years and Galle Fort is now a hustling and bustling tourist destination with fantastic hotels, bars and restaurants, and this beautiful villa sits right bang in the middle of the action. Having undergone a 3 year renovation in 2002 and more recently another renovation, the villa is considered Galle’s first and most loved luxury home, staffed by three long serving Sri Lankan’s who love nothing more than to cook wonderful meals and show guests around Galle Fort and its surrounding beaches.
Today The villa offers its guests a peaceful and tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle of Galle Fort. Retaining all its original charm (the walls of the main house are made of coral and date back over 150 years), The property also boasts all the luxuries one would expect in a modern luxury villa: imported linens and toiletries, Italian coffee machine and a SONOS music system, not to mention what has made the villa the favorite destination for so many discerning travelers over the past 10 years.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Rates include breakfast : Artisanal Tea’s & Coffee’s, Toast, Cereal & Fresh Fruit Platter. All other food is charged at cost price plus an additional fee of 15% payable at the time of purchasing. The villa chef will pass the cost of purchasing the food at the market directly to the guests at the end of their stay.
- All rates are inclusive of any taxes or service charge(will be quoted on the invoice). All we ask is that you tip the staff to hand at the end of your stay.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.30pm and Check out – Before 10.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rent Terms and Conditions.