Villa 8 | Galle | 2 Bedrooms
Holiday Beach villas in Galle, Sri Lanka
Family Friendly house with a pool in Habaraduwa.
Ideal for a small family with children or two couples. Please enquire for real-time availability.
Out of the few good holiday Beach villas in Galle, this house stands out for its character and Location. A two bedroom beach house with direct access onto a seasonally wide and soft sandy beach and safe swimming. The open sided and open plan downstairs area containing the kitchen, sitting room and dining table leads directly to the pool and garden. There is a beach side thatched pagoda to while away the afternoons. The Villa is located on a safe stretch of beach during the season (December to April): swimming is safe during this period. The Villa provides also an experienced staff and Chef. Only fifty meters away there is a turtle hatchery and you will be able to see sea turtles nesting on this beach during full moon period.
This stunning villa sits on the golden shores of Habaraduwa, a small town in Sri Lanka’s Southern Province and is barely two hours away from Colombo by road.
The main living area is found inside an open-sided pavilion, that features comfy, modern furnishings, touches of exotic wood and a Geoffrey Bawa inspired aesthetic. There’s also a gourmet kitchen filled with state-of-the-art appliances and meals can be enjoyed in the indoor/outdoor dining room. Also included in your stay are the services of a skilled chef, who specializes in Sri Lankan cooking, a housekeeper and security guard so you won’t need to lift a finger.
Since the House sits on the beach its easy to explore the pristine coastline, swim or simply sun bathe by the sea. A turtle hatchery is within 5 minutes walking distance. Or you could reach the enchanting city of Galle by road in 15-minute to explore, sight-see, shop or dine. This Dutch city of yore has retained its quaint charm and is home to a several cozy tearooms, the world famous Groote Kerk (Dutch Reformed Church), charming cafes at the recently renovated Dutch Hospital Restaurants, eclectic shops, fine restaurants and fashionable boutiques.
This spacious two-bedroom home, with 2 ensuite bathrooms and an additional guest bathroom with a shower, sleeps up to 4 to 6 people and comes equipped with every conceivable amenity- free wifi , Spa by Ceylon toiletries, daily housekeeping, a large living room, dining areas, a lavish patio, a swimming pool, Bluetooth speaker system, chaise lounges and a sprawling tropical garden, along with an ambalama.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach towards Devata 5 km or opposite direction towards Ahangama which is also 5 km.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: In front of the Villa (Habaraduwa beach).
Nearby Railway Station
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.