Villa 84 | Weligama | 5 bedrooms
Ocean View Villa in Weligama
An ideal Villa for a party of 10. Can be rented with its sister villas for up to 30 guests.
RATES ON FULL BOARD BASIS AND ON A 10 GUESTS OCCUPATION. PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR RATES FOR LESS GUESTS.
This Ocean View Villa in Weligama is part of a complex of four villas overlooking the Weligama Bay. It can be rented alone with total privacy or it can be booked with its sister properties (See also Villas 75, 94 and 114). The Villas are within the same property, but each with its full privacy, dining area and infinity pool. Each villa has several private dining areas; there are at least four areas that the guests would be able to dine within their property. Each villa is completely self contained and exclusive with infinity pool and yoga pavilions: there are no common areas. This house has a beautiful outside dining room house in the garden. The architecture of this Villa is based on the award-winning design of Shela House on Lamu Island.
Arriving at the house you first see the infinity pool, positioned between two elegant pillars framing the sea view beyond. A veranda offers an expandable seating area, which leads off the internal ground floor baraza area. Flanking the pool is a massage room on one side and a spacious shower/pool changing room on the other.
SECOND FLOOR: An internal staircase leads up to a large living room and dining verandah overlooking the pool as well as two ensuite double-bed guest rooms.
THIRD FLOOR: A master bedroom leads off a private terrace, with incredible vistas of the sea and palm trees. A further double twin bedroom (both ensuite) furnished with traditional style beds.
FOURTH FLOOR: An additional staircase that runs from the master suite up to the fourth floor leads you up to a terrace with a breathtaking panoramic view over the bay and the tropical surroundings.
Each room is carefully designed to respect the topography and landscape of the sloping site, by use of a stepped design. The cross section and orientation of each suite maximises the natural ventilation from sea breezes to cool the living spaces. Additionally, the house has its own pool that further cools the sea breeze as it passes over the water and cools the underbelly of the Villa. All hot water is heated from solar collectors. All rooms have ceiling fans, with air-conditioning and mosquito protection provided in the bedrooms.
This Villa is rented on Full Board basis. The rates include:
• Exclusive use of house and pool
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, specialty teas and mocktails
- Double bedrooms ensuite: 4
- Twin bedrooms ensuite: 1
- Private infinity edge pool with underwater music speakers
- Guest/pool changing room
- Massage room and Massage table
- Swinging beds: 2
- Large planted garden with established coconut trees
- Solar hot water
- Handcrafted high quality finishes throughout
- Rooftop with bar area
- Spacious and well-equipped kitchen
- Outdoor dining pavilion
- All rooms have ceiling fans, with air-conditioning and mosquito protection provided in the bedrooms
- Backup generator
- Enclosed garage
- Butler Service
- Staff quarters and laundry (separate building)
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Included in the rates: Exclusive use of house and pool, Parking, Full board accommodation, Laundry, Soft drinks, specialty teas and mocktails. THREE children under the age of 12 go FREE. Any additional children will be charged 50% of adult rate. Maximum Occupancy of each villa is 10 people.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter. Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 3.30pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rent Terms and Conditions.