Villa 85 | Galle | 4 Bedrooms
Galle Luxury Colonial Villa in Sri Lanka
Enchanting 4 bedroom Tropical Villa with pool in Ahangama, Galle.
Please enquire for real-time availability.
This is a lovely 100-year house located just half a kilometre south of Ahangama town. The house is nestled in a small village down a small track off the coast road, 300 metres from the beach. The Villa has been recently restored and modernised and now it offers a contemporary home to be enjoyed by guests. The house sits on just under half an acre, or nineteen thousand square feet of land and is itself around five and a half thousand square feet, (510 sq. meters) in total of living space.
The Villa has a the large verandah off the living and dining room, and most of the action takes place here. The verandah also has a dining table that seats 8 if you wanted to have breakfast, lunch or dinner al fresco during your stay, it is a great place to watch the activities in the pool garden and volleyball court, as well as to take in the flora and fauna.
With four bright and airy bedrooms, the house sleeps 8 comfortably. All rooms feature: en-suite bathrooms, king sized four-poster Mahogany beds draped in mosquito nets, hotel quality mattresses and linen, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans.
CINNAMON – MASTER BEDROOM: The Master Bedroom is some 500 square feet and has its own large secluded verandah, which is completely secluded, with a large day bed for 2, as well as indoor and outdoor showers double sinks and bathtub. Shower under the stars or inside the bathroom or both; it is your choice in this sumptuous master bathroom.
LILY – DOUBLE BEDROOM: A beautiful light filled room with direct garden access, private patio and indoor/ outdoor bathroom with double sinks and double showers. Lily is about 350 square feet, and has an indoor and an outdoor shower, and a private seating area in the front garden for guests to enjoy, have drinks or dinner or just read a book.
GINGER AND FRANGIPANI – 2 DOUBLES: Ginger and Frangipani are mirrors of themselves and are directly opposite the hallway from one another. It’s possible to have these rooms cordoned off to allow a family to have adjoining rooms if needed or keep totally private and distinct form one another. The hallway between them can be kept open and thus each room is distinct from the other, or locked off allowing the 2 rooms to be joined if needs be.
CLOSEST BEACH: 400 metres from the Villa.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: Kabalana or Midigama Beach Beach, 5 mins tuk tuk ride.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: 400 metres from the Villa. The villa also has snorkels and boogie boards available for guests.
- VOLLEYBALL: 10m x 4m Boules/Petanque court
- BOARD GAMES: Living room with board games. Some board games are available in the living room, these include cards, Backgammon and “Cards against Humanity”.
- BADMINTON: 10m x 4m Boules/Petanque court which we double up to play Badminton
- POOL: Private 4m x 10m Pool with Shade Umbrellas
- BICYCLES: there are 4 bicycles at the house to help you explore the surrounding areas
- DINING: Indoor Dining room to seat fourteen; Al Fresco Dining on the veranda
- Power Generator
- Sound System (dining area)
- 6 Full-time Staff (Chef, 3 houseboys, House Manager, and Night watchman)
- Air Conditioned Rooms (including ceiling fans)
- Babysitter (on request)
- Massage (on request)
- Yoga (on request)
- There is a great circuit round the house of about 30-40 minutes, which will take in the village the train track, paddy fields, old colonial villages and a monastery all within 1 km from the house.
- The Villa has also 3 house dogs.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter. Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.