Villa 87 | Dickwella | 3 Bedrooms
Oceanfront villa with a Private pool Overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Located on Hiriketiya Beach, this is ideal for surfers. Sleeps 6 adults or 4 adults + 2 children Walk down the road to the beach.
PRICES: Price available only on request – 2021/22 & 2023
- Service Charge & VAT included in the price.
- the villa is currently rented out on a long term basis until end of January, Prices are available for 2022/23
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & Euros (€) | Check below for seasonal rates or contact us for availability.
This stunning Beach Villa is a beautifully furnished three-bedroom villa on the south coast of Sri Lanka, close to one of the most beautiful beaches in the South Coast of Sri Lanka, Hiriketiya Beach. Elegant and comfortable, it’s the place to unwind in both luxury and privacy. Next to the friendly town of Dickwella in the heart of Sri Lanka’s “Deep South”, the house enjoys an enviable location with truly dramatic views to the Indian Ocean. Spend relaxed days at the pool or nearby beaches, enjoying fantastic food and spectacular sunsets.
What’s inside this Dikwella villa near Hiriketiya Beach?
The house has three bedrooms. The master suite, with a king-sized bed, faces south to the ocean. Two bedrooms face the garden. All have private baths. Outside the master suite and separate television room, a covered terrace offers large day beds, a comfortable hammock, and stunning views. Memorable meals are served on the large dining table. The Little pool is on a lower terrace and the garden leads down to a small southwest-facing pavilion where the owner practices yoga and it is just as good for a less energetic siesta or sundowners. The rocky shore not suitable for swimming and there is a small crescent shape bay shown in the photos approx 5 mins stroll down a track.
All 3 bedrooms have air-con and are ensuite
BEDROOM 1 – MASTER BEDROOM: 4 poster king size. Ensuite. Aircon. French shutters that lead onto the garden terrace. Garden/sea views.
BEDROOM 2 – GUEST DOUBLE SUITE: 4 poster queen size. Ensuite. Aircon.
BEDROOM 3 – GUEST TWIN: 2 single beds. Ensuite. Aircon.
Please discuss your meals and mealtimes with her and provide her with the money for your groceries. The cook will shop for you and prepare the meals, based on everyday planning. The Villa cook is capable of basic local dishes and payment is on an ‘ingredients only basis’ + transport. To see how it works, read more about Villa Meal Policies in Sri Lanka.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Lovely views across garden out to sea
- Garden falls into the ocean by rocky shoreline
- 5 min stroll to a gorgeous beach with surfing
- K9 house pet
- yoga pavilion
- Minimum age 5yrs
- Walking distance to the surf break
- Extra single bed available sharing a room
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check below for the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
PRICES: PRICES: Price available only on request – 2021/22 & 2023
Event Fee: NO EVENT
Information: December Change Over 28th/29th
Christmas/New year Bookings: Change over must be 28th/29th December. (Only 7 or 14 nights will be accepted during the peak season)
- Peak (Xmas & NY): 7 Nights or 14 nights only.
- High, Mid, Low: 2/3 Nights
Meals: The villa is largely given on a self-catering basis and comes with a housekeeper who will help with breakfast as well as clean the house and rooms.
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 Guests
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Villa only rates.
- Service Charge and VAT included in the published villa rates.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date, and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: Upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure or as agreed less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.
“Staying at this house with my family has been the best holiday for all of us. We have actually been twice and looking to book again..The house is fully serviced and the meals made for us were fantastic, with the team sympathetic to our dietary needs. It’s a very clean house with great space. The location is incredible, it’s a paradise.”
“We had the most amazing stay! The house and view are incredible, location is perfect right between the 2 beaches. The food was some of the best we had in the area, thank you Indu for my little cooking lesson, i can’t wait to get some Sri Lankan curries cooking at home! The whole team are so kind and welcoming, so thank you very much! We hope we can return someday soon!”