A luxury Colonial Villa in Galle Fort with Pool.
Sleeps: 10 people.
4 king-bedded rooms; 1 twin bedroom). 2 additional beds available on request (for children; no charge).
Tucked within Galle’s historic seventeenth century fortress on the south coast of Sri Lanka, this majestic five-bedroom private villa, the former residence of the Sri Lankan Ambassador to Pakistan, Iraq and Bangladesh is bursting with colonial charm. Ambassador’s House boasts abundant living space, including a roof terrace and huge lounge, as well as an elongated swimming pool and a lush, palm-shaded courtyard. An experienced staff team, including a private chef, welcome guests with traditional Sri Lankan hospitality and tend to every need to ensure that families and friends can relax and cherish their time soaking up the nostalgia of these elegant surroundings.
INDOOR LIVING: Sumptuous fan-cooled living space spilling onto the deep front veranda, furnished with sofas; Separate Dinning Room with a Dinning Table for 10 with adjoining separate kitchen; Middle Courtyard with Round Wooden Table with four chairs; Fan-cooled lounge TV lounge with 42-inch screen, DVD player, built-in sofa and views; over the plunge pool;
OUTDOOR LIVING: Dual-level, flower beds with bougainvillea and furnished with sun loungers. Pavilion with built-in sofas on the top level; Gorgeous courtyard 2m x 11.5m plunge pool; Pockets of tropical gardens, including inner courtyard garden beside the lounge room
MASTER BEDROOM: Four-poster king-size bed and rattan planter’s lounge; Antique wardrobe, table and chairs; Private living space and direct access to roof terrace; Soaring ceilings and polished timber floors; Air conditioned and fan-cooled; Linen mosquito net; Ensuite with moulded tub, twin sinks and his-and-hers showers;
TWIN BEDROOM: Two four-poster double beds; Soaring ceiling and polished timber floors; Direct access via private veranda to the roof terrace; Antique wardrobe and furnishings; Air conditioned and fan-cooled; Linen mosquito net; Ensuite with rain shower; Ground Floor Bedrooms
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (Ground Floor): King-size four-poster beds and Dutch-style wardrobes; Air conditioned and fan-cooled; Linen mosquito nets; En suite bathroom with rain shower.
A selection of Western and Sri Lankan dishes can be arranged. Special requests can be accommodated (including special diets). The meals are on ingredients cost after presentation of grocery bills.
- SWIMMING POOL: 11.2m x 3.9m.
- WiFi internet; telephone for local calls.
- 42-inch flat-screen TV with satellite connection; iPod docking station; DVD player; books; games.
- FAMILIES: exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include a high chair; baby cot; car seat; books; games; stair gates; playpen; baby bath; changing mat.
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES: Barbecue; First Aid box.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Breakfast included in the rate
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.