Villa 92 | 15 Bedrooms | Dikwella
15 Bedroom Ultimate Luxury beach Villa in Dikwella, Sri Lanka
All-inclusive Villas Estate | Rental options of 7, 8, and 15 bedrooms. Sleep: 30+. ALL-INCLUSIVE VILLA | INCLUDED IN THE RATES: All gourmet meals, snacks, and drinks. Daily massages, laundry, round-trip transfer to/from the airport, cooking classes, and much more.
PRICES: PRICES: Price on request only – 2021/22/23
- Any published Price below is for the FULL ESTATE. Please see below our description of the Rental Options and Price Break Downs.
- Service Charge & VAT on top
- the villa is currently rented out on a long term basis until end of January, Prices are available for 2022/23
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & Euros (€) | Check below for seasonal rates or contact us for availability.
Please request for more room options and price. This private estate is built to bring remarkable escapes to groups of families, friends and business travelling together. Each group has the exclusive use of the villa or the whole resort, including a full-service team such as the general manager, butler, private chef, activities coordinator, fitness instructors, spa therapists and luxurious inclusion such as one return airport transfer, all gourmet dining, open bar, spa treatments, laundry wash & fold, movie and music streaming.
There are two clusters of villas. Villa Divia has a total of 7 bedroom and Villa Monara has a total of 8 bedrooms. They could be rented separately or together. The rates are structured based on the number of rooms rented. However, no matter how many rooms are rented, the group will always have the exclusive use of the villa.
State of the art fitness center, private spa, tennis/basketball court, arrival pavilion, yoga pavilion, shuffleboard court.
24m oceanfront pool with bar and open lounge. Water-slide with kids’ pool. Open event pavilion, dining sala, living sala, bar, library. Café, games/ TV room with pool table – all air conditioned. Wheelchair accessible.
- 8 bedrooms (4 Master King Suites with outdoor showers; 4 Guest King/Twin Suites)
7 Ocean view suites (including 6 master suites), 23m oceanfront pool with bar and open lounge. Water-slide with kid’s pool. Open living and dining sala, library. Café, games/ TV room with pool table – all air conditioned.
Gourmet menus including full breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as daily snacks. Free-flow beverages including premier spirits, wines, cocktails, soft drinks & juices. Daily massages/treatments at the Spa. One roundtrip transfer from airport, laundry (wash & fold), international calling, high-speed wifi, unlimited tv/movies on Netflix, rentals on Apple TV & music streaming on Apple Music.
Southeast Asian cooking classes with Executive Chef Cyril. Tennis lessons, personal training, aqua aerobics, beach volleyball, table tennis, beach jogging, cycling tour, local walk and trek. Children’s activity program including treasure hunt, arts and crafts, cricket, kid’s cooking classes.
A LA CARTE ACTIVITIES
Surfing lessons, yoga sessions and dance classes. Elephant safari at Udawalawe National Park. Whale & dolphin watching in the wild, turtle hatchery. Culture sightseeing tours; historic Galle Fort, temple visit, virgin white tea plantation.
CELEBRATIONS & EVENTS
This Villa is an ideal venue for weddings, celebrations and corporate retreats. The beach or ocean-view event pavilion are spectacular wedding ceremony locations. Reception and dining facilities for up to 60 guests for a sit down, while it can accommodate dinner and cocktail menus for up to 100 guests.
Meeting room facilities; a dedicated management team to assist with event coordination
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check below for the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
PRICES: On request only (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
Rented exclusively to one group in residence. While our guests have the full 15-suite resort to themselves,
rates are set by the number of suites needed.
Prices based on an occupancy of Different number of Guests
Starting at 4 suites (8 adults) up to 15 suites (30 adults). All spare rooms locked off to any other guests.
April 4, 2021 to November 19, 2021
4 Suites: $4,675
6 Suites: $6,225
8 Suites: $7,875
10 Suites: $10,500
12 Suites: $12,125
15 Suites: $13,575
November 20, 2021 to April 23, 2022
4 Suites: $6,500
6 Suites: $8,425
8 Suites: $9,675
10 Suites: $11,925
12 Suites: $13,950
15 Suites: $16,000
December 18, 2021 to January 3, 2022
15 Suites: $20,000
April 24, 2022 to November 18, 2022
4 Suites: $5,325
6 Suites: $6,925
8 Suites: $7,950
10 Suites: $9,775
12 Suites: $11,450
15 Suites: $13,250
All rates exclusive of 10% service charge and 10.96% government taxes. Children are aged 12 and under.
Restrictions: 5-night minimum on all stays. 7-night minimum over Easter/Passover. 5-night minimum over Thanksgiving & Presidents Week. 14-night minimum over Festive.
- Full-board gourmet menus including full breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Daily snacks, free-flow beverages (premier spirits, wines, cocktails, soft drinks & juices).
- Daily massages and treatments (between 7 and 15 treatments/massages per day depending on size of group)
- Up to 3 hours of babysitting for 2 children.
- Laundry (wash & fold), international calling, high-speed WiFi, Netflix in every room, music streaming on Apple Music.
- One roundtrip transfer from the Colombo airport
- Wedding/Event planning, coordination (no event fees)
- Southeast Asian cooking classes with executive chef Cyril
- Tennis lessons (and hitting partner)
- Cycling tour with mountain bikes, local walks & trek for adults and kids
- Children’s activities including treasure hunt, arts & crafts, kid’s cooking/baking classes
À LA CARTE
- Surfing lessons, yoga sessions and dance classes
- Elephant safari at Udawalawe National Park
- Whale & dolphin watching in the wild, turtle hatchery.
- Culture sightseeing tour; historic Galle Fort, temple visit, virgin white tea plantation. Bands for live music & DJ
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- INCLUDED IN THE RATES: All gourmet meals, snacks and drinks. Daily massages, laundry, round-trip transfer to/from airport, cooking classes and much more.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date, and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: Upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure or as agreed less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.ty.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.
“Please check at the time of booking.”