Villa 96 | Galle | 3 bedroom Colonial Villa
Three bedroom Colonial Villa in Galle
Ten minutes from Unawatuna Beach and the Galle Fort.
PLEASE NOTE: RATES IN USD AS GUIDANCE ONLY. OFFICIAL RATE ARE IN EUROS (SEE BELOW)
This stunning colonial villa for rent in Galle with its very meticulous decoration is standing in a lush park planted with many trees, bushes and flowers, all in a quiet and peaceful environment. The huge infinity pool is entirely at your disposal as well as the 5 staff members. It is located 2 miles from the ocean and 4 miles from Galle Fort.
The main entrance door as well as every window and door are antique items. Wood carving is particularly fine. A five heads Ganesh statue welcomes you in the lobby. Ganesh in Hinduism is one of the most sacred god. He is also a household protective god. As you arrive in the villa, feel free to sit on the long sofa and enjoy the cordial drink.
The Villa stretches on 4,800 sq.ft. It is a single-storey house whose most part is dedicated to outside roof covered verandas in order to fully enjoy the surrounding nature.
Each of the three rooms has a double King-size bed, fitted with with a mosquito net, A/C, ceiling fans, large cupboards and en-suite bathroom with an open to the sky shower.
All three air-conditioned luxury rooms open on the inner yellow colored wall courtyard. Four-poster beds (180x200cm) come with mosquito nets. Bed sheets are of excellent quality as well as household linen( french made 100% cotton and mixture of cotton and linen).
Each room has a vast wardrobe with shelves. Each one has an en-suite bathroom with open concept showers. Materials used are a mixture of granite and cement cut. Bathrooms come with shower gel, shampoo, body lotion and a hair dryer is available
ORANGE ROOM: Master bedroom. It is the largest of all three rooms (193 sq.ft. / 18 m2) with its adjacent bathroom (140ft2 / 13m2). The windows open to the side of the house with view on parts of the park. The orange color is a reminder of buddhist monks clothing and brings a peace of mind feeling.
BLUE ROOM: Junior suite (172ft2 / 16m2) with its adjacent bathroom (140 sq.ft. / 13m2). Window opens to the back of house. The blue colour is a symbol of wisdom in India as Krishna’s body is painted in blue.
PURPLE ROOM: Junior suite (172ft2 / 16m2) with its adjacent bathroom (108 sq.ft./10m2). Window also opens to the back of villa. In Hinduism, purple is a powerful and mystical color protecting man.
A/C (in the rooms)
Large Library (books and comics)
Inside and outside games
Air matresses and floats
Big screen tv and DVD reader
176 sq. mts Infinity Pool
Galle’s Historical Fort (5 miles)
Unawatuna Beach and Restaurants (2 miles)
Jungle Beach (4 miles)
Koggala Lake (4 miles)
Sea Turtle Farm and Hatchery (4 miles)
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Rates for this property are in EUROS:
- January 7th to April 30th 2019: 300 €
- May 1st to June 30th 2019: 210 €
- July 1st to August 31st 2019: 300 €
- September 1st to November 30th 2019: 250 €
- December 1st to December 21st 2019: 300 €
- December 22nd to January 6th, 2020: 550 € (7 nights minimum)
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Recently some villas add a 10% Service charge, such additions will be confirmed at the time enquiry, if applicable. For this Villa a 10% Service charged will be charged.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am – Always check at the time of Booking.
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.