Villa 7 | Bentota | 8 Bedrooms
Bentota Villa | Sri Lanka Luxury Holiday beach villa
Rates request basis for the entire Villa.
This boutique property in Bentota offers a full range of services and amenities. Here is a glance at what is on offer. This villa in Bentota is the perfect private getaway for large groups or families. This villa in Bentota, Sri Lanka is the perfect private getaway, a gift of paradise to share with your family and friends. Its winning combination of intimate ambience, soothing pace, and honest, unpretentious service conspire to offer up an experience that is, in design, service, and soul, unequivocally Sri Lankan. Undoubtedly one of the most renowned beach villas in Sri Lanka, the Villa is an enchanting 170 year-old Walauwa (Heritage House) in a dream beach setting. It is situated on a beautiful, un-crowded stretch of coastline, tranquil enough to attract nesting turtles and a vibrant and audible birdlife – a rarity along the highly populated Southern and Western coasts of Sri Lanka. Spread out over 2.5 acres of flawlessly manicured beach front property, this private tropical garden brings you closer to the heart and soul of a place where everything just seems alright; every modern luxury at your fingertips and every sunset within your reach.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Hikkaduwa Beach (50 mins drive)
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Bentota Beach (10 mins tuk tuk drive).
This Villa combines the flavors of old and new, seamlessly fusing modern creature comforts, colonial craftsmanship, and cosmopolitan style. High ceilings, rich wood finishes, and an unendingly cool breeze permeate every corner of a space that is just as a beachside villa should be – charming, exotic, tranquil, and just begging you to take your shoes off.
Sleeps 16 people (22 with additional beds), in:
- 2 en-suite Deluxe Double rooms,
- 2 en-suite Superior Double rooms;
- A 2-bedroom ‘Walauwa Suite’ (with own private veranda, dining area & pantry);
- 2-Pool Suites (which share a private verandah, dining area and private pool).
All rooms come equipped with in-room safes, individually controlled A/Cs, overhead fans, hair dryers & hot/cold rain showers.
This villa is suitable for events and weddings of up to 150 guests. In order to confirm a function, the Villa requires guests to book the whole villa for 4 nights (two days prior to the wedding, the day of the wedding and the day after the wedding). The set-up for the function will happen during the 3 days leading up to the function (first 2 nights and part of the 3rd day, prior to the function), which is why the Villa only allows guests to check-in on the third day (the day of the function) at 1.00 pm.
Dine under a stylish and breezy open pavilion overlooking the pool as you indulge in the tastes of local, fusion, and international cuisine at this Bentota villa. The signature of the villa breakfast (included) will give you more options than you can handle on a single holiday with everything from the traditional Sri Lankan feast, to Continental assortments and health conscious ‘clean’ meals. The staff will be happy to refine the menu to satisfy your cravings and meet any dietary requirements. Whatever you desire, give the house a little notice and allow the chef to stoke the fires of your passion for good food. Varied lunch and dinner menus – special, individual requirements catered for whole villa bookings at discounted rates ( 3 nights minimum stay).
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charge (if chef/cook is included then this too) and Taxes will added, will be confirmed during enquiry stage.
- Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve Supplements: Adults US $ 150.00 nett per person, Children (6 – 12 YO) US $ 100.00 nett per person
- All rates are based on double occupancy basis & includes Breakfast.
- The above-mentioned rates exclude 10% service charge and Government taxes.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter. Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Check-in 1.00 pm & Check-out 11.00 am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.