Villa 2 | Mirissa | 5-6 bedrooms
A contemporary luxury Villa in Mirissa with stunning views of the ocean.
Fully equipped with gym, pool, and cinema. 5 Bedroom + 1 extra. Sleeps up to 12 adults + children.
PRICES: From US$ 950 per night (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP )Euros (€) | Request for seasonal rates & real-time availability.
This luxury villa is situated on the southernmost tip of Sri Lanka, where there is nothing between it and the South Pole. This Villa is 10,000 sq ft of 5-star luxury. It consists of 5 bedrooms all ensuite, with terraces or balconies, its own gymnasium, cinema room, games room, and infinity pool. From the terraces, there are incredible views over the Indian Ocean and there is a private stairway to the beach. There is also a large roof terrace with a 360-degree view over the surrounding area. This is a marvellous place to host a party-or BBQ or simply enjoy the sunset with a drink in hand.
The villa is fully staffed, including a chef, and a state-of-the-art kitchen where International and local dishes are prepared. A fantastic venue for guests to learn the art of making a Sri Lankan curry.
What to expect in this Beach view villa in Mirissa, Sri Lanka?
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront. There is a private stairway to a deserted beach.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Mirissa beach break, approximately 5-10 mins tuk tuk ride.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Mirissa Beach,approximately 5-10 mins tuk tuk ride.
The villa is situated on the southernmost tip of Sri Lanka where there is nothing between it and the South Pole. This southern tip is where huge oil tankers and luxury liners pass on their journeys around the world.
- Galle Fort and lighthouse: 15 km
- Koggala lake: 10km
- Animal SOS dog Sanctuary 10 km
- Unawatuna Beach: Bars, beaches and diving: 10 km
- Jungle beach Rumassala: 12km
- Turtle Hatchery: 5 km
- Seven Islands: 6 km
- Mangrove Islands: 6.5 km
- Catamaran Sailing & Whale watching in Mirissa: 4 km
- Yala Wildlife Sanctuary: 130 km
- A collection of ancient temples including Rock Temple in Matara, Thalathuduwa, Vaduwa and Hirigaldevale…and many many more
- Udawalawe National Park and Elephant Orphanage 120 Km
- Kataragama Temple: 100 KM
- Other experiences in the South Coast of Sri Lanka
The Mirissa villa includes 6 en suite bedrooms, equipped to Sleep 10-12 people comfortably. The Villa is distributed on 3 floors, including the rooftop terrace. Two bedrooms are located in the ground floor and the other 3 double bedrooms are in the second floor. One of the bedrooms has twin beds.
- Courtyard bedroom (AC) with en suite bathroom incl bathtub.
- A large bedroom suite (AC) with separate private lounge,(AC) dressing room, bathroom and inner private courtyard with garden furniture.
- Private gymnasium (AC) (with attached bathroom) fully equipped with one wall of mirrors for yoga practice, pool room (AC) and a cinema room(AC) for a private showing on the latest movies.
- Kitchen: state of the art stainless steel with drinks fridge, 2 large American refrigerators and every possible piece of cooking equipment required
- Dining room (AC) with hand made chandelier made from the old babycham glasses, double height Sitting Room (AC) with staircase to upper floor,
- TV Room (AC),
- Guest bathroom.
- Huge terraces with sunbeds, garden furniture and
- 20-meter infinity pool.
- Huge Master Bedroom (AC) with indoor outdoor bathroom and extra large antique bed. Enormous balcony with garden furniture and incredible views over the sea.
- Double bedroom (AC) with king size bed and terrace overlooking the sea. The bathroom has a glass wall overlooking the sea.
- Twin bedroom (AC) with indoor/outdoor bathrooms
The owner is an interior designer so all the furnishings and fabrics are of only the highest quality of chosen with impeccable taste.
Barbecue and cement seating. It can accommodate parties for up to 50 people. The views and sunsets are spectacular
The villa is staffed with a cook and three house staff plus the Manager, who will be happy to attend to all guest needs. For any other meals, guests can either purchase the food and have it prepared by the staff at the villa, or guests can simply provide the meal preferences in which case the staff will go out and purchase fresh produce as per the guests’ dietary requirements. In the case of the latter, guests need to reimburse the staff for the cost of the ingredients purchased at the end of the stay. You can read more on our article for more information about Sri Lankan Villas food policies.
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
Smoking Policy: All rooms and indoor common areas have a strict no smoking policy. However guests are free to smoke outside, in the terrace and on their balconies.
Child Policy: Children are welcome but due to many levels we suggest 5 years and above. Baby Cots are available and will be provided free of charge.
Events and Celebrations: This Villa is suitable for small events, celebrations, and weddings of up to 40/50 guests.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS:
Updated Prices for 2021/22
PRICES: From US$ 950 per night – Price on Application
Prices based on an occupancy of 12 Guests:
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included. Rates are on BB basis.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Breakfast is included within the room rates provided.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date, and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – By 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.
”AMAZING – a very special villa with wonderful staff” – Date of stay: July 2019
”We have just spent 8 days at The Villa and everything about the Villa exceeded expectations, in particular the staff who doted on us and the incredible food they presented at every meal. Of course, the villa itself is very special, perfect for big groups (we were 3 families), ultra spacious, great amenities, pool, undercover terrace to stay away from the sun or rain, games and movie room for the kids and gym for the adults if you have the energy! There are plenty of living spaces to relax and socialise but also plenty of space to get away for quiet time. The villa is up on a hill which is nice to catch the breeze on a hot day, it’s only about a 5min walk down some stairs to a lovely beach where we had a bonfire one night.
But the most memorable part for all of us was our host Sam and the entire team who work at the villa. Sam was amazing, he could not have been more helpful… he really went above and beyond to make our stay very special. Each evening he would sit with us after dinner to plan the next day, meals, excursions, massages, give us information about the area, make recommendations to us, organise tuk tuks, serve drinks, top up our ice, he was 3 steps ahead of us every time. Sam owned his own restaurant in Negombo before the bombings but unfortunately had to close and move south after this. His knowledge of food and recommendations and suggestions were second to none, some of the best food I’ve eaten.
PLEASE VISIT SRI LANKA…..
It was very evident that tourism has been affected terribly after Easter this year. The people of Sri Lanka rely heavily on tourism and it’s sad to see it impacting their economy. The beaches are amazing, the people are so friendly and welcoming, the food just sensational. Don’t cancel… just go!”
”Amazing – we will be back!” – Date of stay: December 2018
”Location is fantastic – quiet, close to beach, gorgeous views! The villa was very spacious with more than enough room to accommodate our 2 families. The pool was amazing, especially at sunset. And, the staff were exceptional! Big shout out and thanks to Samera for looking after us so well with your friendly demeanour, hospitality, amazing meals and assistance with all of our needs – you definitely made our stay one we will always remember. We will be sure to visit again!”