Villa 2 | Mirissa | 5-6 bedrooms
A contemporary luxury Villa in Mirissa with stunning views of the ocean.
Fully equipped with gym, pool and cinema. 5 Bedroom + 1 extra. Sleeps up to 12 adults + children.
This Luxury villa is situated on the southernmost tip of Sri Lanka, where there is nothing between it and the South Pole. This Villa is 10,000 sq ft of 6 star luxury. It consists of 5 bedrooms all ensuite, with terraces or balconies, its own gymnasium, cinema room, games room and infinity pool. From the terraces there are incredible views over the Indian Ocean and there is a private stairway to the beach. There is also a large roof terrace with a 360 degree view over the surrounding area. This is a marvellous place to host a party-or BBQ or simply enjoy the sunset with a drink in hand.
The villa is fully staffed, including a chef, and a state of the art kitchen where International and local dishes are prepared. A fantastic venue for guests to learn the art of making a Sri Lankan curry.
CLOSEST BEACH: This property is beachfront. There is a private stairway to a deserted beach.
CLOSEST SURFING BEACH: The closest surfing beach is in Mirissa beach break, approximately 5-10 mins tuk tuk ride.
CLOSEST SEASONALLY SAFE SWIMMABLE BEACH: Mirissa Beach,approximately 5-10 mins tuk tuk ride.
The Villa is distributed in 3 floors, including the rooftop terrace. Two bedrooms are located in the ground floor and the other 3 double bedrooms are in the second floor. One of the bedrooms has twin beds.
- Courtyard bedroom (AC) with en suite bathroom incl bath tub.
- A large bedroom suite (AC) with separate private lounge,(AC) dressing room, bathroom and inner private courtyard with garden furniture.
- Private gymnasium (AC) (with attached bathroom) fully equipped with one wall of mirrors for yoga practise, pool room (AC) and a cinema room(AC) for private showing on the latest movies.
- Kitchen: state of the art stainless steel with drinks fridge, 2 large American refrigerators and every possible piece of cooking equipment required
- Dining room (AC) with hand made chandelier made from the old babycham glasses, double height Sitting Room (AC) with staircase to upper floor,
- TV Room (AC),
- Guest bathroom.
- Huge terraces with sunbeds, garden furniture and
- 20-metre infinity pool.
- Huge Master Bedroom (AC) with indoor outdoor bathroom and extra large antique bed. Enormous balcony with garden furniture and incredible views over the sea.
- Double bedroom (AC) with king size bed and terrace overlooking the sea. The bathroom has a glass wall overlooking the sea.
- Twin bedroom (AC) with indoor/outdoor bathrooms
The owner is an interior designer so all the furnishings and fabrics are of only the highest quality of chosen with impeccable taste.
Barbecue and cement seating. It can accommodate parties for up to 50 people. The views and sunsets are spectacular
The villa is staffed with a cook and three house staff plus Manager, who will be happy to attend to all guest needs. For any other meals guests can either purchase the food and have it prepared by the staff at the villa, or guests can simply provide the meal preferences in which case the staff will go out and purchase fresh produce as per the guests’ dietary requirements. In the case of the latter, guests need to reimburse the staff for the cost of the ingredients purchased at the end of the stay. You can read more on our article for more information about Sri Lankan Villas food policies.
Smoking Policy: All rooms and indoor common areas have a strict no smoking policy. However guests are free to smoke outside, in the terrace and on their balconies.
Child Policy: Children are welcome but due to many levels we suggest 5 years and above. Baby Cots are available and will be provided free of charge.
Events and Celebrations:This Villa is suitable for small events, celebrations and weddings of up to 40/50 guests.
- Galle Fort and lighthouse: 15 km
- Koggala lake: 10km
- Animal SOS dog Sanctuary 10 km
- Unawatuna Beach: Bars, beaches and diving: 10 km
- Jungle beach Rumassala: 12km
- Turtle Hatchery: 5 km
- Seven Islands: 6 km
- Mangrove Islands: 6.5 km
- Catamaran Sailing & Whale watching in Mirissa: 4 km
- Yala Wildlife Sanctuary: 130 km
- A collection of ancient temples including Rock Temple in Matara, Thalathuduwa, Vaduwa and Hirigaldevale…and many many more
- Udawalawe National Park and Elephant Orphanage 120 Km
- Kataragama Temple: 100 KM
- Other experiences in the South Coast of Sri Lanka
RATES AND INCLUSIONS:
- Service Charge and all taxes are included.
- Breakfast is included within the room rates provided.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check in after 2.00 pm and Check out – By 11.00 am
- Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA:
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.