Villa 76 with a pool | 3 bedrooms | Galle
Galle villa with pool, 10 minutes from pretty Beaches of Sri Lanka.
If you are looking to rent villas in Galle, Sri Lanka, The 3 en-suite double Bedroom Holiday villa is a perfect Vacation rental near Galle fort (10 mins) and beaches). The Luxury villa can accommodate 6 to 8 Guests.
PRICES: From US$ 300 to US$ 1,200 per night (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
- Service Charge & VAT included in the price.
Prices also available in British Pounds (£ – GBP ) & Euros (€) | Check below for seasonal rates or contact us for availability.
Christmas/New year Bookings: Change over must be 28th/29th December. (Only 7 or 14 nights will be accepted during the peak season)
A luxurious hill-top Villa in Galle Sri Lanka comes with panoramic views. The villa has been described as “Hilltop Heaven”. A beautiful three-bedroom villa, set in its own serene world above the jungle, where bright and vibrantly coloured birds fly playfully in the breeze, and our charming staff are there to pander to your every whim… Paradise.
What to know when you rent this inland Hilltop villa in Galle?
This stunning villa atop a hill is a wonderful Villa in Galle Sri Lanka: one of the few best inland villas near the beach to relax. A private house for much of the year, it has the warmth and comfort of a family home, unlike some built-to-let villas. Set in a private 3.5-acre estate just outside Galle, comprising a small rubber plantation, the spacious villa and infinity pool offers panoramic views to the Indian Ocean in the South and to the lush emerald-green hills in the North.
LOCATION & BEACH
Despite being less than 10 minutes from both 16th century Galle Fort, and palm-fringed beaches, sitting on a breezy hill, and surrounded by the jungle, gives a wonderful feeling of peace and tranquillity, a world away from the hustle and bustle of town, and the noisy excitement of the beaches.
What’s new at the hilltop yoga-friendly villa?
- The villa now has a solid roof on our outdoor ambalama, with good lighting and fans, perfect for lazy days and cool shade
- Continental breakfast is now included for all guests, so rates now “bed and breakfast”, instead of “room only”
- In 2018, the villa is allocating a few weeks to yoga holidays – if you are interested in this, please let us know
- We will very shortly be introducing optional half & full-board rates
- We are maintaining the same pricing as last season for this coming season
Galle villa has 3 en-suite double bedrooms to accommodate 6 Guests
The villa has 3 large double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, and comes with four delightful full-time staff, allowing guests to read or relax in the sun, or in the shade under the ambalama, swim, or just watch the plethora of colourful birds congregating by the pool, and other wildlife, such as long-tailed macaque monkeys swinging mischievously in the trees nearby.
The villa design is “inside/outside” giving a feeling of openness and attracting a welcome breeze. It has an inviting fifty-foot swimming pool, ideal for lengths, or just for cooling down.
The Rooms do not have Air Conditioning, by choice, as for most of the year, due to its location, the Villa does not need it. The villa is on a breezy hill top, and there is plenty of air circulation around the rooms. On hotter evenings, a pre-sleep swim in the pool, and/or a cool shower, before lying under the fan is great. Recently the Villa has replaced the fans with brand new KDK fans. By not installing the A/C, the Villa keeps a windy and fresh feeling without having to seal the whole building.
* One bedroom can be configured as either i. King Double (2 adults); ii. Large twins (2 adults); or iii. 2 x 2 bunk beds (4 children)
Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Secluded, private 3.5 acre estate, hill-top setting, above the jungle, panoramic views.
- Four full-time staff: Cook, housekeeper, gardener, night watchman
- Ten minutes from the beach; ten minutes from Galle; just over one hour from Colombo
- Friendly dogs – 3 house pets – dogs
- Sleeps six: one master bedroom, with adjoining study; two large double (or twin) bedrooms
- All rooms are individually decorated, have en-suite bathrooms, and an outdoor terrace area
- breezy hill top location, overhead fans no-Air-con
- Huge open living and dining space; snug/television room; open Western kitchen
- Covered ambalama (Sinhalese for ‘resting area’)
- 50-foot infinity swimming pool, surrounded by lawned garden, with sun beds and umbrellas
- Large outdoor dining area; barbecue; three acres of land to explore
- Sat-TV, DVD, iPod HiFi, 1,000+ movies, TV series etc
- Bed-linen and towels all included; laundry service (sent out)
- Board games; books
- cot/high chair available; babysitting can be arranged on extra cost
- Transport available on extra cost
Comes with a cook who is capable of local dishes and western meals and payment is on ingredients – only basis + transport. Just discuss with the cook or the manager what you wish to eat and they will arrange the meals on cost. Read more about Villa meal policy in Sri Lanka.
This Hilltop villa in Galle has a dedicated team of staff which includes a superb cook, villa manager, housekeeper, pool attendant/gardener.
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
Updated Prices for 2021/22
Please note: RATE on the title listing is ‘FROM’. Please check below for the prices by season and exact dates. If you cannot see the period you are looking for, please contact us.
PRICES: From US$ 300 to US$ 1,200 per night (Guidance Price only) – 2021/22
|Standard Rates||Year-round (except below)||$500|
|Christmas & New Year||12 Dec 2020 to 11 Jan 2021||$1,200|
|Spring Break||5 Feb to 21 Feb 2021||$900|
|Easter||20 March to 11 April 2021||$750|
|Christmas & New Year||11 Dec 2021 to 10 Jan 2022||$1,200|
|Pre-Summer Specials||1 May to 30 June 2020||$300|
|Autumn Attractions||1 Sep to 30 Nov 2020||$300|
Event Fee: NO EVENTS
Christmas/New year Bookings: Only 7 or 14 nights will be accepted during the peak season)
- Peak (Xmas & NY): 7/14 Nights
- High, Mid, Low: 2/3 Nights
Meals: Comes with an exceptional chef who is capable of western and local dishes. Payment is on an ingredients-only basis + transport.
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 to 8 Guests
PRICING & SERVICE OPTIONS – Features/Amenities shown are not always free and may have additional costs – Some service types may not be available for your selected dates. Please check at the time of booking for Amenities included on the service option you have selected.
- Villa only rates.
- Service Charge and VAT included in the published villa rates.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter.
- Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date, and length of stay. Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed. Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: Upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure or as agreed less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
- Usual Check-in after 2.00 pm and Check out – Before 11.00 am
- Late check-outs up to 6.00 pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00 pm a full day may be charged.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate other check-in/out times but will depend on availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full rental Terms and Conditions.
“Well…what a holiday! From the moment we arrived the care and attention was exemplary. We fell in love with the house and the staff and it started to feel like home very quickly. The cooking was authentic, exciting and delicious. We are a chef and big foodies so this comes as high praise.”
J, V&MP, DE
“It has been the best week. We have loved every minute barely ever wanting to leave. It’s stunning here. Everyone has been so kind to us and the kids, we are extremely sad to leave. We will be back, maybe sooner than we think!”
F, D, R, F
“What a superb villa, the ambience is second to none and the staff a complete joy. The food has been far better than The Ivy! Truly one of the loveliest villas I’ve ever stayed in.”