Villa 76 | 3 bedrooms | Galle
Villa in Galle Sri Lanka | 10 minutes from the Beach – Villa in Sri Lanka
A Villa in Galle Sri Lanka with 3 Bedrooms. Sleeps 6.
Please enquire for real-time availability.
A luxurious hill-top Villa in Galle Sri Lanka comes with panoramic views. The villa has been described as “Hilltop Heaven”. A beautiful three-bedroom villa, set in its own serene world above the jungle, where bright and vibrantly coloured birds fly playfully in the breeze, and our charming staff are there to pander to your every whim… Paradise. This stunning villa atop a hill is a wonderful Villa in Galle Sri Lanka: one of the few best inland villas near the beach to relax. A private house for much of the year, it has the warmth and comfort of a family home, unlike some built-to-let villas. Set in a private 3.5 acre estate just outside Galle, comprising a small rubber plantation, the spacious villa and infinity pool offer panoramic views to the Indian Ocean in the South and to the lush emerald-green hills in the North.
Despite being less than 10 minutes from both 16th century Galle Fort, and palm-fringed beaches, sitting on a breezy hill, and surrounded by the jungle, gives a wonderful feeling of peace and tranquillity, a world away from the hustle and bustle of town, and the noisy excitement of the beaches.
What’s new at the villa:
- The villa now has a solid roof on our outdoor ambalama, with good lighting and fans, perfect for lazy days and cool shade
- Continental breakfast is now included for all guests, so rates now “bed and breakfast”, instead of “room only”
- In 2018, the villa is allocating a few weeks to yoga holidays – if you are interested in this, please let us know
- We will very shortly be introducing optional half & full-board rates
- We are maintaining the same pricing as last season for this coming season
The villa has 3 large double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, and comes with four delightful full-time staff, allowing guests to read or relax in the sun, or in the shade under the ambalama, swim, or just watch the plethora of colourful birds congregating by the pool, and other wildlife, such as long-tailed macaque monkeys swinging mischievously in the trees nearby.
The villa design is “inside/outside” giving a feeling of openness, and attracting a welcome breeze. It has an inviting fifty-foot swimming pool, ideal for lengths, or just for cooling down.
The Rooms do not have Air Conditioning, by choice, as for most of the year, due to its location, the Villa does not need it. The villa is on a breezy hill top, and there is plenty of air circulation around the rooms. On hotter evenings, a pre-sleep swim in the pool, and/or a cool shower, before lying under the fan is great. Recently the Villa has replaced the fans with brand new KDK fans. By not installing the A/C, the Villa keeps a windy and fresh feeling without having to seal the whole building.
- Secluded, private 3.5 acre estate, hill-top setting, above the jungle, panoramic views.
- Four full-time staff: Cook, housekeeper, gardener, night watchman
- Ten minutes from the beach; ten minutes from Galle; just over one hour from Colombo
- Friendly dogs
- Sleeps six: one master bedroom, with adjoining study; two large double (or twin) bedrooms
- All rooms are individually decorated, have en-suite bathrooms, and an outdoor terrace area
- Huge open living and dining space; snug/television room; open Western kitchen
- Covered ambalama (Sinhalese for ‘resting area’)
- 50-foot infinity swimming pool, surrounded by lawned garden, with sun beds and umbrellas
- Large outdoor dining area; barbecue; three acres of land to explore
- Wi-Fi; Hi-Fi (iPod/MP3); Satellite TV; plus hundreds of films/series/documentaries, DVD player
- Bed-linen and towels all included; laundry service (sent out)
- Board games; books
- Transport available; cot/high chair available; baby-sitting can be arranged
RATES AND INCLUSIONS
- Service charges (If a Chef/Cook is included, then this too) and All Taxes included.
- Cook, houseman, gardener, food shopping service, bed linen, beach and bath towels.
- Please send us an email to check rates over Christmas and New Year, or Chinese New Year and Easter. Prices may change based on the time of your booking, arrival date and length of stay.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep rates current, they are subject to change from time to time. If there is a rate change you will be informed before a booking is confirmed.
- Confirmed booking rates will not change.
- Security deposit: upon arrival at the villa you may be required to pay a security deposit. The security deposit, if applicable, will be returned to you prior to departure less any extra charges or costs for accidental damage to the property.
Not included: All food and alcohol although these can be bought on your instructions by the team in the local markets.
Usual Check in after 2.00pm and Check out – Before 11.00am
Late check outs up to 6.00pm may incur a half day charge, after 6.00pm a full day may be charged.
Every effort will be made to accommodate other check in/out times but will depend on availability.
VILLA COMBINED WITH A LUXURY TOUR OF SRI LANKA
If you wish to combine your Villa nights with a Luxury Tour of Sri Lanka, please visit our dedicated website at Paragon Holidays. We will tailor make a unique experience for your group, based on your personal taste and specific requirements.
Subjected to Villa in Sri Lanka full Rental Terms and Conditions.